Drake

My Bodyguards Are

HUGE!!

6/19/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0619_drake_bodygaurds_fameflynetFlanked by two of the largest, angriest-looking bodyguards we've ever seen ... Drake went out in D.C. today ... looking safer than usual.

With their baby-sized black tshirts stretched to the brink, Drake's hired muscle was constantly on the lookout for danger while Drake hit up some local shops.

At one point, a cameraman asked the rapper if he was concerned about his image following the Chris Brown brawl at W.i.P. nightclub in NYC ... to which Drake casually replied, "My image [is] good, man."

061912_drake_launch_exAs we previously reported, Drake went clubbin' last night and no one messed with him -- and now that we've seen his security team, it's pretty obvious why.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Symian

And the fact that your bodyguards are huge means you are a tougher dude? Err. Nah. The bigger the bodyguards, the smaller the dink.

Knot

is it just me or is drake the goofy-ist looking dude on the whole planet?

CINEMA

That 1st body guard is Lil Waynes dude

Dukestr

Drake and Team HGH!!! OH YEAH, IT'S THE PROTEIN SHAKES...LOL! Say hello to organ failure in 10 years. CLASSIC!!!!!

tessa

big men, little peckers, who cares?

Mr. Bate

A midget with an AK47 could drop those two with his middle finger. Big don't mean ****.

doc9

What a bitch! He's a little punk wannabe rapper. This bitch can't fight his own fights. Send this crap back to Canada!

Lauren

The skinny rapper talks crap and thows bottle then runs and hides behind his babysitters.

RHI RHI

Dude has no neck and no D*^k!

hollyhoodman

Rappers talk all this tough talk yet they need body guards. Fake rappers who cant walk the talk.

John

Drake says yo dawg its too damn cold outside! I need my sweatpants and hoodies

pupil1383

I really don't give a ****e about this Drake dude...my thing is what Harvey said about big dudes being slow...You can be big and quick or you can be small and pack a punch, and it's funny people don't realize that kind of stuff

Jojo

I never met a 9mm hollow point that was scared of a ­nig­­ger.

RDD

You people talk down on him because he has bodyguards, but that's what you need when you are famous, idiots! I bet any type of money none of you will run up on them!

EA

I would want body guards too, if i knew Crazy a$$ Chris Brown was around. lol!
Drake and Rihana should be a couple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5