Miss Arizona Teen USA

I'm No Boozy Beauty

Behind the Wheel

6/22/2012 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621-tori-vance-1
Former Miss Arizona Teen USA Tori Vance insists ... she wasn't driving drunk before her May arrest -- pleading "not guilty" to DUI yesterday.

TMZ broke the story ... Vance was pulled over last month in Hollywood after flipping a bitch (making an illegal u-ey) -- and according to law enforcement, she showed signs of intoxication when cops approached her vehicle. Officers gave Vance a field sobriety test ... she bombed.

Vance was charged with two counts of DUI and faces up to six months in jail if convicted. And since she's underage, she could lose her license for a year too.

Last we spoke to Vance, she apologized for the incident, telling us, “I’m truly sorry as my conduct was wrong and not a reflection of who I really am." Safe to say ... she's probably trying to hammer out a plea deal with prosecutors.

A pretrial hearing has been set for July 25th.

Jordan

Unfortunatly that is who she is but on the bright side she will never spend one minute in jail for drunk driving the only way to do some time for Dui is to kill someone then you are only looking about a week in jail. If you want to commit a crime California is the place to do it since they really cant punish you.

Lo From Wisco

She could lose her license for a year(,)too *** Commas! Use em! I'm sorry, I'm drunk. It irritated me.

prameela

Yep

Gloria Unread

So, that's the best that Arizona can do, eh? Yikes...

lovetohatecelebs

She looks like Miley Cyrus... lol

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

In two years or so when she starts getting the "dental work" she's going to look like a bargain bin Cher. Look at that picture and tell me I'm wrong... I dare you!

Cheryl A.

She did what she did and she has to pay the piper. In this case, most likely, give back the crown. See what alcohol has already done for your life and reputation?

peachpie

Are the powers that be going out looking for effed up people?

gimmeshelter

Really, TMZ? "Flipping a bitch"? the more you guys desperately try to appear cool, the less cool you really are.

moe

She is not that attractive at all! She looks like she used to be fat!

e33