« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky in Jail

Inmates Sang Pink Floyd

'Leave Those Kids Alone!'

6/25/2012 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0625_jerry_sandusky_mugshotJerry Sandusky was mercilessly taunted for HOURS during his first night in jail back in December -- when his fellow inmates chanted Pink Floyd's famous lyrics ... "Hey teacher, leave those kids alone!"

One of the men in the facility at the time -- a 22-year-old named Josh -- described the events to The Daily, saying they sang the song over and over ... all night.

68-year-old Sandusky spent the night in jail following his second arrest on December 7th, 2011 -- after a grand jury voted to charge the former Penn State football coach with an additional 12 counts of child abuse, bringing his new total to 52.

That's when the above mug shot was taken.

Four counts were eventually dropped, leaving 48 remaining. Last week, Sandusky was found guilty on 45. He's currently awaiting sentencing behind bars.

Sandusky faces a maximum of 442 years in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Heather

lol nice they should have followed that song up with Elton John's, Don't let you son go down on me....

D-INCARNATION

How fitting he's "behind" bars....

buzz kill

Thats just a warmup, they are just getting PUMPED up for when he reaches the general population. Most likely drawing straws to see who gets the first shot at him.

Cheryl A.

I hope the inmates really do kill Sandouchey and make sure he doesn't die right away. Let him feel the pain. I think that sometimes, God makes mistakes.

Good riddance!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So perfect! I hope Captain Cornholio is crapping major bricks right now and every second for the rest of what I hope will be a short and misery filled life behind bars!

TXLA

Why does that idiot look Happy in that mug shot???

Funnyman

Deep from the annals of Centre County Correctional Facility, back in rotation again, Pink Floyd:The Wall. 'Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone, this one' goes out to Jerry Sandusky. Get it? Annals. :P

SaucyD

N I C E ! ! !

Ms. G

I do not mean to offend anyone, but I would be happy if an inmate bit off Jerry's schnoz and let him bleed to death.

Ms. G

I hope that I do not offend anyone, but I wouldn't mind it if an inmate bit off Jerry's schnoz and let him bleed to death.

parlayer

soap on a rope Jerry, if you get commisary.

Rico Suavy

He has some redeeming values. He did help a lot of kids that otherwise would not have had a chance in life. A few indiscretions do not make him a totally corrupt person.

Poo

That is awsome!!

zeppy2827

I hope they sing that song to whom every single night. Because that song by Pink Floyd leave those kids alone is perfect to sing. Leave them kids alone Jerry. And thank God he'll never get out. So he definitely will be leaving all kids alone@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Crazy Diamond

I get it it...Leave Those Kids Alone!"..but, that's not truly what the song is about. I hate it that those lyrics just happen to be a PF song, but I hope it terrorized him. Oh, and he said he's going to go crazy if they don't let him out of isolation. General population ASAP.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments