Kristin Chenoweth

Hospitalized After Accident

on 'Good Wife' [PHOTOS]

7/12/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0711_accident_scene_launch
Kristin Chenoweth was rushed to a New York hospital after she was injured on the Brooklyn set of "The Good Wife" Wednesday afternoon ... and TMZ has obtained dramatic photos of the actress being treated on the scene.

A source connected to the production of the CBS show tells us ... Kristin was struck by a piece of lighting equipment that collapsed because of a large gust of wind.

We're told Kristin immediately fell to the ground ... and smacked her head on the concrete during the fall.

Someone on the set called 911 around 5:07 PM ET to report a woman who had been hit in the head by a scaffold.

TMZ spoke with a witness who was on the scene who says, "That area is a vortex for wind ... and a big gust of wind blew the lighting off the scaffolding."

The witness tells us Chenoweth was hit "square in the head" and appeared to be "knocked out cold." The witness says, "I thought she was dead at first."

Paramedics treated Kristin on the set ... fitting her with a neck brace and putting her onto a stretcher. She was quickly taken away from the set in an FDNY ambulance and was admitted to a nearby hospital.

A rep for the New York Fire Dept. tells us ... Kristin is being treated for "minor injuries" connected to the accident.

Kristin seems to be accident prone ... she injured her neck during the pre-Broadway engagement of "Wicked" in 2003.

Then, in 2006 she fell off an elevated section of the stage during a rehearsal of the Broadway revival “The Apple Tree.”

And in 2011, Kristin injured her back on the set of “Glee” when she tumbled down a set of concrete stairs.

Simone

I hope she's ok. She seems like such a sweetheart.

Truth

LUCKY THE BITCH IS SHORT... SHE DIDN'T HAVE FAR TO FALL! #FIRST #TRUTH!!

michael

I hope her boobs are ok!

sidithers

The viewers of this garbage must have head injuries too

Bad Dog

Unfortunately, the size of her head is partially to blame

Straight Talkin Texan

That sounds scary. As we've learned, even a simple head injury can have deadly results. I hope she's ok.

bittybaby

How scary, I hope she's okay!

fonzie

Ugh, can't STAAAND her. Phony baloney. Shrewd in business. Always worried about what the other girls are singing and doing. Grow up.

kerrplunk

She's a freak

jeff

Why hasn't some guy swooped in and closed the deal with Ms. Chenoweth? She's in her early to mid 40's. She's soo HOT and SEXY, with a great personalty to boot. Who would cheat on her? She seems like a perfect chick. Hot, funny, talented, rich, sexy. She brings out the wolf in me...OOOWWWW!

BellaJ

Kristin is adorable and so talented. I truly wish her the best and hope she has a speedy, full recovery!

Regina

I hope that she's going to be okay. Head injuries are nothing to mess around with.

happypat35

I hope she's okay. I may not be a fan, but that doesn't mean I don't care.

pattycake

Feel better Kristin.. .. poor baby!

Blim Jameson

I love Krisin Chenowith--beauty, intelligence, talent: all in one package.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments