'RHBH' Adrienne Maloof

Husband Filing For

Separation

7/30/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0729_Paul-Nassif_Adrienne-Maloof_getty_2 "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars Dr. Paul Nassif and Adrienne Maloof are on the outs -- Paul plans to file for legal separation early this week ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us Adrienne and Paul have discussed the situation, and she is well aware of his intentions to file the paperwork.

We're told the couple -- married since 2002 -- has made multiple attempts to work out their issues, but ... no dice.

Paul and Adrienne have 3 sons together.

0709_split_stars_footer_v2

Jacqui

Good for him. Paul is SUCH a nice guy, and Adrienne is SUCH a bitch to him!! Go get someone who can truly appreciate you, and not treat you like a child.

Arnie

I'd still throw the high-hard one into her pooper.

Bu

She treats her husband Paul like dirt Good for him!.

paulie daniel

aw i liked them together

realitychecker

Yikes!!! Adrienne is worth $300 million. Paul hung in there until after the tenth anniversary. Good for him - he earned every single dollar he can squeeze from her because of the way she treated him.

Dennie

My only surprise is that it didn't happen sooner. The way she spoke to and treated him ON camera made me wonder how much worse it was OFF camera.

Frank

Brandi Glanville is trying to jump on the Kristen Stewart publicity bandwagon!! She went on an F bomb twitter tirade. She deleted it but Radar Online got it before she deleted! Drinking and drugs don't mix kids

BOHOE

Good for Paul ......Lisa must be laughing her ass off

static

How could you not be happy being married to a ball breaking barracuda that never lets you forget how rich her family is and marginalizes what you do for a living?

Sandy

Well, he will get a girl 10-12 years younger than her, and she will end up with a much wealthier older man. Watch, you will see.

Canadasux

Oh, well...it won't affect my life one bit. I've never seen the show, nor do I know who they are. NEXT!

For Sooth?

The first time I saw this woman I thought she was a hooker one of her brothers had brought along to a Kings game. But I am not surprised about the split as it was a blind item on dlisted a while ago.

For Sooth?

Not surprised as this was a blind item on dlisted a while ago..

Sunset

YIKES!

myopinion

I knew it would happen sooner or later after watching the show I could tell the marriage was on the rocks. I wish the best for them both.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments