« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

BUCK NAKED

8/13/2012 3:40 PM PDT UPDATED: 8/13/2012 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Mayhem Miller mug shot
update_bar
3:37 PM PT
-- Naked is in ... TMZ just obtained Jason Miller's mug shot after his crazy naked arrest today in an Orange County church ... and he's wearing the paper suit reserved for naked arrestees. Just like Randy Travis.

0314_divider_graphic
Recently-axed UFC fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller was arrested today in Orange County, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly breaking into a church, spraying a fire extinguisher all over the place, and getting buck naked.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the O.C. Sheriff's Office received a call early this morning from the Mission Hills Church in Mission Viejo about a possible burglary in progress.

When the deputies arrived, we're told they found the first and second floors covered in white fire extinguisher spray. Cops say the place was also trashed -- scattered CDs, books, and broken pictures.

When officers reached the second floor, we're told they found Miller naked on some couch -- totally awake and coherent.

Miller -- who also hosted the MTV reality show "Bully Beatdown" -- was taken into custody for burglary, and is currently being medically evaluated. It's unclear if Miller was under the influence.

It's worth noting -- UFC honcho Dana White cut Miller earlier this year, claiming "some crazy sh*t happened backstage" at UFC 146 and Miller was fired.

Miller and White went back at it on Twitter recently, with Miller telling White to "kill yourself." Calls to Miller's rep were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phishie from Philly

I thought the mug shot was Tony Romo!
Phishie from Philly

Jussi

The guy suffers the horrid experience of being one of those most unfortunate folks that has Bipolar affective disorder.
He will experience delusions, periods of elations and sadly depressive episodes where in he could become suicidal.
Let that church forgive him and pray for him.
For prayer changes things

Joao

Coco coco Coco coco

Art purveyor

Everyone is so quick to label him with the mental illness card. If he was such a head case or a liability to himself or others, why is he out on bail now. Jason has always been anti-organization. Churches are an epitome of organized religions. If he wanted to, he could of burned it down, but he didn't. Perhaps he's making a bold statement by expressing his vigilante agnostic views through escapades like this for example. He did vocalize in his exit interview that he wanted, "to make art."

God-Of-Lyf

What the fudge is this loser smiling about...?

Revelations

This guy is s***!

Kenny

Whities at it again! Soulless, evil people!!

jemteku

I cannot express my shock at this BS. I know Mayhem is a little crazy, forgive if I am wrong, but this sounds like a little too much of something illegal. Please do not make a fool of yourself. Get it under control! Man, what a humiliating and ridiculous thing to do. sheesh

RhondaRochelle

Why are we Naked In CHURCH? no home training... SMDH!!! UGH!! Them Bath Salts will get ya everytime...

BC

The things people wont do to stay in the news!

Janet G.

*Soooo disappointing!! I'm wondering what the folks who were featured on "Bully Beatdown" are thinking right now...especially the bullies. I really liked that show : (

Janet G.

I'm soooooo disappointed! I LOVED "Bully Beatdown" and loved Mayhem's crazy sense of humor. I'm wondering what the guests from that show (especially the bullies) are thinking now : (

mickey

I used to love Mahan but his comments and lack of respect in politics/religion has changed me. Now I am glad he got his a-- handed to him. He is hurting the sport and needs a lot of help. No pills just a real good bully beatdown.

Moonstomp

Best dude.

meeeeee

What's with all the drunken nakedness, first Randy Travis now this guy. I guess I'm just not drinking enough

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments