Felicity Huffman & Bill Macy

Sued for Stairway

'Slip and Fall'

8/15/2012 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_felicity_huffman_william_h_macy_gettyWatch your step at William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman's Hollywood Hills home -- according to a new lawsuit the A-list couple has a staircase so dangerous it caused a woman to slip, fall, and seriously injure herself.

Felicity and Bill are being sued by a woman named Lourdes Orozco ... who claims she went down hard on the stairway from hell back in April, 2011.

According to the lawsuit the stairs were "dirty and poorly maintained," and lacked "regulated handrails."

The suit further alleges WHM and his wife were negligent ... because they "knew or should have known" the stairway conditions "could easily cause anyone to slip and fall, as in [Orozco's] case, resulting in serious personal injury."

The lawsuit also accuses Macy and Huffman of willful failure to warn Orozco about the allegedly horrendous staircase.

It's unclear from the documents what Orozco's relationship is to Bill and Felicity. She's suing for damages in excess of $25,000 ... including lost wages and medical expenses.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

Maybe their ex-maid who's illegal, or current illegal alien maid,looking for a payday? Hmm ..Or random illegal who thought they could get a payday..

Dino the Dinosaur

ima laugh my azz off when i find out they voted for Obama...and when orozco wins i will say, welcome to russia, we used to have choices.

Seriously

Put her in the wood chipper. Case closed

cobrazombie

I guess the stairs were rougher terrain than running across the border.

LDB

They both need botox

Carriss

LOL something tells me she was a caretaker of some sort in that place, she should have known they needed to be cleaned and repaired, and she should have gotten her ass down on her hands and knees and cleaned that ****. $2.00 an hour is a lot more than she'd be making in Mexico.

buckwheat

Gte a hair cut old man!
You don't look cool you look an idiot!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I guess seducing Bill for a pregnancy didn't work so this was plan B.

Mike

Bill is delicious. I love his blond facial hair

BigMunKnee

Call me CrAzY, but based SOLELY ON THE AMOUNT SOUGHT, I don't find it to be an obnoxious/absurd "suit". I mean yeah,...it says "in excess of $25K + wages/expenses". Soooooo,...being presumptuous, it doesn't sound like she's "out for the FARM". And if that's all she's TRULY after, (let's say, for example) $80,000, to me,...it sounds like she's got a plausible/possible suit on her hand. I'm sure it's the same in Cali as it is here in Jersey; homeowners are responsible for the maintenance and general upkeep of their property. And if a railing, etc. is CODE there in Hollywood, well,...might just well be that W.H.M and the wife could be shellin' out a couple bucks!

kaden000

what Shannon responded I am dazzled that a mom able to make $6222 in a few weeks on the internet. did you read this link www.LazyCash32.com

A

This has to be a joke. I mean, pay attention people! Unless FH and WHM put oil on the staircase to try and kill this person, this is so stupid.

Sonja

I hate these kind of lawsuits... I mean it's one thing if there is true negligence, missing steps, unstable, doesn't' meet building code sort of things but this 'oops I fell on your property it's your fault' $hit bugs the crap out of me. The only thing I can see is IF building codes/laws say there needed to be a railing and there wasn't ... that's it, otherwise you just slipped and fell. Accident.. no body is at fault.

obama'saracist

just another mexicant trying to steal money from US citizens nothing new its common in Cali

Hank

with a name like that I think we can safely assume she was a maid or house-keeper. Let's not let political correctness stop us from stating the obvious

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments