« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Divorce is NOT

So I Can Marry Kanye

8/16/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_kim_kanye_kris_tmz
Kim Kardashian
is telling close friends she is not pushing for a divorce so she can marry Kanye West -- she's saying Kris Humphries has simply become "a cancer" she wants out of her life forever.

Sources connected with Kim tell TMZ ... after Wednesday's court hearing, Kim said, "Kris is the first person I ever had to break-up with and that f**ked with my emotions." She added, when their marriage started to fall apart "He told our producers he would destroy my career and me if the show wasn't edited right."

Kim, who is telling friends she is "emotionally exhausted" from dealing with Kris, says if he really thinks he can convince a judge she defrauded him, wait 'til he sees the outtakes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- which show Kris as a "manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk."

Kim is telling friends, "It's all on camera and it's going to backfire in his face."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Grace

I really dislike Kim K now and have stopped watching the Kardashian show because it is such trash and I don't want that garbage in my life. Kourtney, Kim and Khloe are all slutty (and Kris Jenner). Yuck. I hope Kris Humphries's gets his day in court because this family royally used him.

jackmama311

he learned by watching the pro who likes to be pissed on.

Malika

I support Kim Kardashian!

Malika

Kris is a jerk. Go Kim! Love you!

Jordan

Kris be a gentlman give kim a divorce let it go the public should know how fake reality shows are, but reading the comments about basketball wives the people on TMZ think the show is real but weather you like her or hate her kris let her go give her a divorce,

Malika

He wants his divorced aired on TV... enough said. Kim just wants it over and done with, now... I feel shes the innocent one. Go Kimmie!

Malika

Kim Kardashian is amazing and she's a superstar <3

Malika

I hope Kim Kardashian screws Kris's humhries career because his certainly trying to do it to her. Go Kiki!!

Malika

I love all the Kardashians <33

Malika

Out all of all Kardashians, Khloe is the realest and she's my favorite. But the fake here is really KRIS HUMPHRIES. #TEAMKARDASHIANS

Malika

DO YOU NOTICE THE BOYCOTTKIM SITE IS GONE? HA BECAUSE EVEN THE OWNERS DON'T CARE. The Kardashians rule the world <33333

Malika

LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE ATTENDED WEST FIELD VISIT FOR KIM AND KHLOE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II6ar-bghBQ they're so famous!!

tgrfan42069

lol reading the comments.apparently kim found a pc....also go kris dont let this s*** scare you off.the kardashians are nothing but a bunch of fake con artists.wonder if kim will show the outtakes of her self being a bitch and scripting the fake wedding?

Malika

Over 1,000+ People in Australia attended to see Kim Kardashian and Khloe... these are superstars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II6ar-bghBQ WOWO

BB not bb

If Kris Hump-frees can make Kanye West the racist blabbermouth look like a saint, he must really be bad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments