Mayim Bialik Photos

Show SERIOUS INJURIES

8/16/2012 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0816_mayim_bialik_bandages_launch_v7Mayim Bialik's hands are out of commission -- after the "Blossom" actress nearly lost a finger in a car accident yesterday -- and despite what her publicist said, the pics show serious injuries.

Bialik -- who currently stars in "Big Bang Theory" -- was photographed earlier today in L.A. after her trip to the E.R. -- sporting a full hand cast on her right hand, and a left forearm wrapped in gauze.

Despite the fact that cops told us Mayim's jacket was completely soaked in blood, her publicist wanted us to run the following statement yesterday -- "Mayim Bialik was in a minor car accident today ... She is doing fine and will be returning to work tomorrow."

Pictures don't lie, but guess who does ...

Virtual Insanity

That looks painful. I felt bad for her in the pics where she was picking up her purse- I hate to see someone struggling to do something. Quick healing, Mayim.

Mumra the Ever Living

Given a choice between believing either TMZ or Mayim Bialik's publicist, I would choose the publicist 100% of the time.
The publicist said " "Mayim Bialik was in a minor car accident today ... She is doing fine and will be returning to work tomorrow. " To you people, a fender bender is a life threatening accident. Calling 911 is equivalent to saving a life. Reality TV sk-um bags and whores are "STARS" and Lindsay Lohan is a legendary thespian.
TMZ, just admit when you are wrong.

Brooke

Let me be the first: Whoa!

Harlin's Garage

Hey Doc, while your fixin the fingers, transplant me a new face or something... Knockin buzzards off gut wagons.....

John

Looks like I was right..

I thought she wasn't holding the wheel right and when the car hit hers it caused the wheel to spin fast and ...

People who hold on to the inside of the wheel like across the top of the air bag should be careful. it doesn't take much to rip a finger off.. I seen people bust up hands and all of that..

john johnson

glad she will be ok. mayim, fire your chump ass publisist, no need to sprew lies everywhere, thats bad for your image. people care about how you are doing, all lies do is turn you into kim kardashian.

Me

Was she like wielding a machete or something when she got in the accident?!?

NazareneChristopher

Wishing her shalom :( she said on Twitter she went to work, I am rather surprised, she is one heck of a fighter, but us Jews have that in us, our favorite slogan is, "They tried to kill us, they couldn't let's eat" that is all our holidays

Sersi

I hope she has a speedy recovery, she looks like she is in pain ...

stef

Gosh, I sure hope she is still able to breast feed her 12 year old son...

Denver

Her publicist added that although it was a minor accident, Ms. Bialik will be taking time off BBT because of "exhaustion".

eatingandforking.com

i hope she is okay! I am a huge fan of her character on BBT!

Cathy

So you stand around and take pictures of someone who has a cast on one arm and bandaging on the other, but you can't help her when she drops her purse? Seriously?

DJ

Oh dear how will Sheldon manage this one when Amy Farah Fowler is injured in a freak lab accident? What will the storyline be? Monkeys going crazy and beating her up in her neurolab?

JMP

You know what the pictures show. She is injured, she dropped her purse, and nobody helped her with it.

Guess there were no gentlemen present.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments