Jessica Simpson

My Boobs Are TOO BIG to Go Running

9/5/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0905-jessica-simpson-pcn
Jessica Simpson has two huge obstacles to overcome on her quest for her old bod ... her giant boobs ... 'cause Jessica says they've gotten so big, she can't go running.

Simpson is finally discussing her tremendous weight gain to People.com, claiming she packed on the pounds during her pregnancy because "It was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it."

Jess says she loaded up on mac and cheese and other crap that's delicious but terrible for you ... because "I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby."

Of course she didn't.

Now, Simpson is working out with a fancy Hollywood trainer ... but refuses to go running because she doesn't want to end up with two self-induced black eyes ...saying, "My boobs are way too big to run at this point."

Despite all the fatness, Simpson is committed to revealing her new, skinnier, Weight-Watchers assisted body on September 10 ... on Katie Couric's new show. Can't wait.

0905_baby_footer

GloriaFlory

Have you ever wanted to earn cash online? That's why I want to like you to a website where the owner shares all ways of making money online. Visit This LinkRead More

lanie

I like Jessica but everyone knew this was going to happen to her.. You shove 5,000 calories in your mouth and you're going to gain weight --- whether you're pregnant or not.

Has she paid attention to other new mothers who struggle to get their weight in check after giving birth?

I just can't believe she thought that she could eat so much crap and not blimp out?

Remember she bragged about eating s-l-u-t brownies? A brownie with layers of brownies, oreos and chocolate chip cookie dough?

King34

Weight watchers is a scam, anybody can lose weight with proper excercise and buying healthy food at ur local grocery... I have no idea why so many people fall for these fad diets..

Marilyn

Why was this untalented dummy whale so famous anyway?

erkg

duh (need I say more)

Nostradamus

Tig ol' biddies.

Brad

Wow... she is HUUUGE! It's a joke though... if she can't lose it the old fashioned way, she will just pay for every type of surgery known to reduce fat pigs down to a reasonable size.

stereogirl

There may be tons of information out there about how to eat healthy when you're pregnant and blah, blah, blah but there are still a lot of women that think the baby weight does come off when they have the baby. I know women that have taken their pre-pregnancy jeans with them when they go into labor, thinking they'll be able to wear them out of the hospital when they leave. Let's give Jess the benefit of the doubt. We'll see how she does on Sept 10.

Amber

Come on TMZ, why do you keep showing the same pics of her????? This was like 3-4 months ago right after having the baby!!!!!

Squatting Thunder

remember folks this is the woman who thought buffalo wings actually came from a buffalo.
I kid you not.

Studley Buck

Oooooh, that's a lot of woman!

devilgirl

If you stuff your face like a glutton, you are going to get fat, baby or no baby. As if the baby was going to consume the entire 9 months of fried chicken, Mac and cheese, Oreo cheesecakes and everything else she ate.

She really is a moron.

oink

Can she even reach down to tie her own shoes ? can she see her feet ? LOL

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Anybody surprised Jessica really is dumb? I remember that chicken/tuna incident and people saying it was an act, but the look on Nick's face said something else.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey