Puddle of Mudd Singer

The Post-Flight Mug Shot

9/5/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Wes Scantlin -- The Post-Flight Mug ShotWith bloodshot eyes and a half-cocked smile, Puddle of Mudd singer Wes Scantlin posed for the cop cam yesterday after he was arrested for being a disruptive drunken idiot on a flight.

TMZ broke the story, a JetBlue flight bound for L.A. made an emergency landing in Austin, TX yesterday after Scantlin allegedly got in a heated drunken argument with a flight attendant.

Once the plane touched down, Wes was arrested for public intoxication -- but he could also face prison time for interfering with a flight crew ... a federal crime.

Scantlin is due in court in Austin on October 3rd, when he's scheduled to be arraigned.

We also got video of Wes getting cuffed on the plane -- it's pretty wild.

090512_wes_scantlin_launch

Phishie from Philly

I wonder if he got mad in jail because they don't sell Booz there. Tell bubba no means no
Phishie from Philly

frankGawd4Eva

What a puddle of douche..

Stacie

Look everyone- Dr Drew's newest patient. Wonder how long until we see this guy on Celeb Rehab or Intervention?. Hope all he see's is a whole lot of prison time :)

Yolanda Brown

Is it me, or besides being blood shot are his eyes YELLOW....Looks like his liver is saying enough is enough to me....Amazes me people do this crap knowing the end result....

Tanz

Damn this looked like KId rock for a sec lol

soapscum5

Not surprised at all. Saw this guy with Shinedown and Chevelle. He was AWFUL. He was obnoxious and rude, insulting the audience and threatening to leave the stage. He seemed mentally ill and unstable. Felt sorry for his kid that he brought onstage to play guitar. What a horrible father and role model.

Pattypoowho

Drinking and flying don't mix. Take the bus!

Bill Leiws

EVERYTHINGS SO BLURRY................

jesse n gladstone

holy heck man buy a f'n plane!!praying for you wes!!!Im a little worried!Your last show at the uptown was not your best.

DaveT

Flight crews and flight attendants have too much power these days, stopping flights mid-flight because they can't handle customers who disagree with them, what a tangled web of idiocy airports and airlines have become.
That's why I don't fly, I don't wanna go to prison for throwing some flight attendant out the airplane window :D

The Del Rubio Triplets

He looks terrible. Used to be cute but drugs ****ed his face up

romba

I thought this guy died of an overdose in, like, 2006.

dylanrose

Its rather ironic that the puddle of mud singer was arrested and escorted off the plane. on that very day I exited a plane under no illegal cir***stances and guess what happened!!!! I tripped into a puddle of mud and my white target shoes got all dirty...maybe we both have a lesson to learn here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2