Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Debra

Doesnt she have 3 kids? im confused

CN

Dina lives her life in denial. That's the only way she can get through it. Example: she thinks she's a good mother.

Big Jim Slade

oxycontinin - it would make her behave in a similar way to being drunk - and she could out and out deny being drunk. Plus she could justify being on it because she probably has a "prescription" so obviously there's nothing wrong with her taking it.

mamajj

OH MY Now that explains a lot. Lindsey definitely takes after her mom. GEEZ That family is the definition of HOT MESS!!!

Belizeanborn

She was on something. Lindsey learned it all from her mother & father. Two dysfunctional parents created Lindsey so now the world doesn't have to question why Lindsey is the way she is.

Belizeanborn

nealnayan

Hi
This is nealnayan and i am form bangladesh. I was looking for some of the informational in this post. I think i am lucky to find your article. I really wish that i could meet you. Come to my country i will show everything about our country and will discuss something about your subject.

My address is
Khulna, Bangladesh.My facebook id- http://facebook.com/dimond.nayan . Skype id- dimondnayan .I have a blog related to the program. Please come and give me your expert opinion.
PC world

Pookie

She was drunk off her ass.

Lindsay never had a chance with these two twits for "parents". This lady needs rehab and she needs to learn to accept responsibility and accountability. No wonder LiLo is a train wreck when her idiot mother insists that "none of this whould have happened if she lived in New York. It's all L.A.'s fault".

They should give people I.Q. tests before they let them take babies home from the hospital.

Majestik

I don't know who I care less about, Dina or Phil McGraw. Still fun though watching the Lohan train wreck yet again on another set of railroad tracks.

janet

Who the hell is she trying to kid. She was wasted. She's just as non relevant as her daughter.

I was reading all the crap Lohan is pulling on Scary movie 5 and it's only a lousy cameo. Went so far to try and fake walking pnemonia. Of course she couldn't proove that. The only reason she's at work is they threatened her with a breach of contract lawsuit. She was reported to be a total mess. What a surprise.

Shelley

Yikes! No train wreck there.

LCS27

She wasn't drunk cause people would smell it. She probably was using some kind of drug, cocaine, heroin, IDK.

jc

@Where Are All The Real Celebrities

and the Oscar goes to................................. Dina Lohan for her outstanding portrayal of a drunk/drugged out junkie single mother of 4 in the Dr. Phil show.
You forgot to put down that she was a Rockette too!.................LMAO!

STFUP

Who are the idiotic 6% in the poll who actually believe she was sober?
It must be the same morons who are constantly defending Lindsay's crazy antics. Ridiculous.

Hot Farts

SO FINALLY THE WHEELS COME OFF THE WAGON. There is no question now that with these final antics of Lindsay and Dina, their credibility is irrepairable.

She who lives by the sword, Dina, dies by the sword. You were too stupid to use the media as a tool for furtherance of careers instead your karmic justice for constantly lying is to be killed by your own BV||S#|T