Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Richard Lea

Dina Lohan the only person that could make Michael Lohan seem the better parent

really! really?

Well Dina it was either drunk or bat-shet crazy. Thanks for clarifying...

Andyconda

of course Milo turned to x17 with his story
Michael Lohan is not impressed with ex wife Dina's recent appearance on The Dr. Phil Show. Although the episode doesn't air until Monday, a promo has been released.
In the preview, Dr. Phil grills Lindsay's mom over her daughter's run-ins with the law. At one point, Dina says, "Can I go home now?"
After seeing the promo, Papa Lohan tells X17online exclusively:
"Dr. Phil catches her in one lie after another and you will see her "condition." And to imagine she was staying with Lindsay while shooting that. Wow! Role model? And she praises how close they are? Hmmm."
Michael, who also appears in the Dr. Phil promo, asks, "Was she drinking before she did your interview ?"

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/#lxTpHWjFGJkVG4mJ.99

janja

like her daughter if she doesn't quit smoking she's gonna sound like a fog horn.

ketjo

I see Harvey and TMZ are going after Amanda Bynes ...those photos from yesterday where pure assed stalking and taking photos of the inside of her care without permission is traspassing...and stalking...but once Harvey gets you on radar your toast ..just ask Brittney Spears...
but Unkike Lindsay Lohan who begs for the coverage.and pays for it then complains about it Amanda isn't ...Is she in trouble ..damn straight and why she is still riding around in that car without getting arrested on sight by the cops is a mystery ..but being LA is not to different then Lindsay still keeping her Licence after that last wreak...
Amanda parents needs to slap a 5051 order on her and have her committed if she is that messed up they will put her in a involunteery rehabit..the rest is up to her if he gets caught throw her ass in jail put her on a pallet in the hallway chained to the wall just get her ass off the streets ....period end of story.

kakes

Fine, she wasn't drinking but she was ON something. She's an idiot and just like her daughter placing blame on others. It's never her fault. This woman is crazy.

Luv

She sounds just like Lindsay.

Luv

Lindsay said GaGa's party was boring. Way to go, Lindsay:

Andyconda

lindsaylohan hey "Dementia films" I know I have to reshoot my scene from the movie atleast 8 more times.Its my moms birthday and I am a family person..
I will reshoot it here and have my assistant mail it to you.
that 2 min. Cameo will bring the whole movie together because I am lindsay DUH Lohan..and the D is for determined

Melissa

I bet you can get a group discount if you all go to rehab together!

Jay

Wow Dina if your little precious coke cake commited these crimes here in NY she would be in PRISON! She is lucky she was in LA and if the horrid rumor is true and princess mushrooms is moving to NYC she will find out soon enough.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

"I was NOT drunk during Dr Phil interview"

"I did NOT trash priceless Liz Taylor trailer"

Yep, those two snatches are related for sure.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Dear Lord, Dina Lohan has the mentality of a 15 year old girl. " ... I'm beinng schrutennished" If she wasn't drunk her dentures were very loose. Then Phil brings on Michael Lohan! The only thing missing was Lindsay and Dr Drew. Train wrecks all.

mannequin

S***. The rotten apple did not fall far from the rotten tree.

Mandy

Good lord. If she wasn't drunk then what was she on? What a horrible example for her children! It's no wonder her children turned out the way they did. Very very sad. They probably would of been better off with their father. At least he admitted and got help for his problems.