Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Andyconda

DR. PhilGOOD, must of slipped her a roofie

J

Dina darling....people are not as stupid as you think.

Ellie G

<<<<<<<<<<<< Its a family tradition.

tick

No she wasn't drunk........PILLS would be mu guess

Fuck Celebrities

lying, denying ****

Jay

Anyone notice on Radar now that they make you sign in with facebook all the pro Lindsay stalkers are gone? They would hit up those threads with vengeance , attcking anyone who dared spoke out against the Lohans. Now not a peep. Wonder why?

I usually cant stand Dr Phil but I will have to set me DVR for this one!

Andyconda

Dina lohan is looped out on sea jasper and Aquafina..
all that healthy living has really taken a turn for the worse

Andyconda

once the west coast wakes up that Poll should drop to 3%...
if not then alot of people walk the street in a FOG

woodin

Another Lohan with substance abuse issues.....surprised? probably not

Jay W.

I'd bang that drunk MILF.

Good riddance!

I think the best part is watching these creepy grifters attack each other! Have at it!

Andyconda

she's Not drunk, she is just "Sober Impaired"

Chaps

Is there any question?

The entire dysfunctional family is wasted.

Chaps

OMFH she reminds me of Joan Rivers

Andyconda

As she staggered out in the Audience, asked people is they wanted her autograph, frisked the security guards, Hugged strangers telling them to fetch her car from the lobby..
it was very reassuring to know she was not High or drunk. Even though a few people didnt believe her when she tried to exit through the bath room