Kim Kardashian

Big Booty Cover-Up

in Miami Beach

9/24/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0924_kim_kardashian_white_launch_v4Kim Kardashian did the most unthinkable thing on the beach in Miami on Monday ... she wore a bathing suit ... but covered up her amazing badonkadonk.

Rockin' a sexy one piece suit that perfectly accentuated her gorgeous girls and tightly cinched her waist in ways no mere mortal could withstand, Kim cloaked her beloved booty with a long white shirt thing as she and big sis Kourtney enjoyed a walk on the beach.

Let's hope Kim comes to her senses soon and once again lets her beautiful backside roam free in the open.

Becky

She's covering it because she has gained weight and you can see the cheese lumps through the bathing suit.

kitnplayn

There isn't enough fabric in the entire state of Florida to cover that fat azz.

YouDontSay

TO THE WRITER OF THIS:

Are you kidding?!!

alisemaria

When is TMZ going to win a Pulitzer? It's an outrage that they haven't.

Eric W

Her body made me puke on my dick, for rizz-eal.... I'd cover that garbage up, a$$ looks like a wet sack of laundry. Oh well, beeotch is rich, guess I wouldn't give a F what I looked like either.

H Calahan

Kim looks like Kourtney's mother in the picture, with her old lady hips and legs and her matron swimsuit. No one would be caught dead looking like this.

Jade

That suit is not complimentary. It makes her look like she has a "fupa" in a bad way. I hate that term, but it is the first thing that came to mind. FFS, go to a gym, get a diet, or get a better plastic surgeon if you're going to try to establish yourself as having a nice body.

john

WHAT A PIG!!!

Joey

How about her Fat Thighs and belly pushing against her control top bathing suit

CN

eh, I'd rather see it covered. Or not at all.

JW

MIAMI, FL, early morning: two oversized whales reportedly beached themselves today, as crowds gathered to witness the disturbing site. Both carcasses were hauled out to sea via military transport and and released sending seismic shock and tidal waves across the Southern Atlantic Ocean. However surfers in North Africa took advantage of the world record setting waves, as they spanned out across the globe.

Tabloid Diva

Ya know, for a "fashionista", she really should know better than to wear white when you have put on weight. Kourtney just had a kid and she's already thinner than whore!

bob

I know it's not nice to call people names, but I'm sorry, she's a fat pig. Heck, Courtney looks much better than she does...and she recently had a baby.

Gary

I can't get past her "Joe Camel" face...every time I see the old pack of Camel cigs...I see her face...they are twins!...god TMZ...talk about yellow journalism....you need to stop praising a golden shower queen.

Tabloid Diva

Paris Hilton on Radar in her suit with her hot younger bf-- TMZ should do a side-by-side vote on this so I can vote for Paris.