Country Star Jason Aldean

Hot and Heavy w/ 'A.I.' Chick

... Who's NOT His Wife

9/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason Aldean and Brittany KerrCountry music superstar Jason Aldean got up close and personal with a former "A.I" contestant ... right in the open at a very public bar on the Sunset Strip. There's just one problem ... he's married to another woman.

TMZ obtained photos of Jason and Season 11 "A.I" contender Brittany Kerr taken on the crowded bar patio area at The Den on Wednesday night -- frequented by locals and tourists always on the hunt for celebrities.

In the photos Aldean and Kerr get very flirty ... hugging, touching each other and at one point it appears Aldean goes in for a kiss.

Aldean --- who performed this weekend in So Cal -- eventually left the bar in a cab without Brittany.

0928_jason_aldean_taxi_sub
Here's the rub, Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who he tied the knot with back in 2001 and they have 2 kids together.

We reached out to Aldean for comment several times but have not heard back. No comment from Kerr either.

Oh A 💛💋

Wow men these days are just so stupid ! You had the balls to bring your hoe in front of everybody and cheat in public ! Wow I can't .....that's sick and nasty and I hope your wife leaves your ass !

ummm?!

My heart is hurting for his wife and kids.

Rocco

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. But what I really want to know is why you refuse to cover Krtisten and Robert's reconciliation. I mean, you couldn't post the photos of the affair fast enough. And now you go silent.

Rupert Murdoch cleaned your clocks on this one. It must hurt real bad to get upstaged by that idiot.

Jackie

Probably the wife is at home taking care of the kids while this bastard is cheating. why don't you divorce and then screw around than causing pain to people (WIFE, KIDS) you're supposed to love. PSST.

MOTHEROFGOD

I can't feel sorry for his wife. She's cheated on him at least twice before. I do feel sorry for their kids.

Toilethead

oops

Lee

His wife will be singing "Your Cheating Heart" all the way to the bank..

truthteller

Wow, she is a whore and he should be shot for that one. Hope his wife leaves him quick and takes EVERYTHING he has.

Patty Wilson

I cannot believe that you would do this to your family. You have a beautiful wife, why would you do that? You have really disappointed me and all of your fans.

ez2c2020

According to other reports, his wife has cheated on him two times in the past. I'm not saying tit for tat, perhaps in private their marriage is over...or until now.

TMS

The only picture I can see is the main one which doesn't even show his face. However, if it's supposed to be the same guy in the plaid shirt in the cab (I have never heard or or seen this guy before), then he looks to have way less hair than the guy in the picture.

Tommy G.

DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM ALL FOR ALLTERNATIVE LIFE STYLES,BUT THAT PIC OF THOSE GUYS IN THE CAB TOGETHER JUST MADE ME CRACK UP. CHECK OUT THE ONE GUYS ARM AROUND CHEATER BOY AND THE OTHER GUY HAS ON A COUPLE OF BRACELETS THAT LOOK LIKE SOMETHING MY TWELVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER GAVE TO HER LITTLE SISTER.MAN THE FU*K UP

isaiah

who or what is a Jason Aldean?!

SheisHot

What's the point in getting in all of this trouble if he didn't get laid?

DjaksMom

Another arrogant celebrity disrespecting his vows and changing his, his wife's, and his children's lives forever. Shocking.