Country Star Jason Aldean

Hot and Heavy w/ 'A.I.' Chick

... Who's NOT His Wife

9/30/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason Aldean and Brittany KerrCountry music superstar Jason Aldean got up close and personal with a former "A.I" contestant ... right in the open at a very public bar on the Sunset Strip. There's just one problem ... he's married to another woman.

TMZ obtained photos of Jason and Season 11 "A.I" contender Brittany Kerr taken on the crowded bar patio area at The Den on Wednesday night -- frequented by locals and tourists always on the hunt for celebrities.

In the photos Aldean and Kerr get very flirty ... hugging, touching each other and at one point it appears Aldean goes in for a kiss.

Aldean --- who performed this weekend in So Cal -- eventually left the bar in a cab without Brittany.

0928_jason_aldean_taxi_sub
Here's the rub, Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who he tied the knot with back in 2001 and they have 2 kids together.

We reached out to Aldean for comment several times but have not heard back. No comment from Kerr either.

DjaksMom

Another arrogant celebrity disrespecting his vows and changing his, his wife's, and his children's lives forever. Shocking.

Dana

Lucky bitch! LOL

Sandra

No excuse for being an ass!!

ttowngal

I told my husband when he did the song with Kelly Clarkson that it looked like those two had something going on. When he is at award shows with his wife he shows no PDA and acts like he doesn't want her there. They really didn't seem to like each other that much.

lucy

what a bum....no Aldean for me.

Nashvillian

He's a jerk on a regular day. Now he's really a jerk who's caught cheating on his wife. His wife is a sweetie and she doesn't deserve this. I hope she kicks him to the curb and takes half of everything he has. So glad I am not his publicist on this one!

karlew

Not a country fan but I'm assuming the ugly puffy faced douche bag with the earrings and little girl bracelets is Aldean? If so, why the hell would anyone touch that? Thought this is what you found on Craigs list begging girls to take their money. Wife may be sad now but in a couple of months she'll be thanking God for giving her an out in a marriage to Mr Hideous.

ashley

what's wrong with these dam men!?!?! and women, both should know better! effing idiots! I'd be highly pissed off if this was my dam husband!

Mare

Brittany Kerr is a dirt bag and I hope this ruins any hope of a career she thought she might have!

LCS27

This chick is hot and probably knows how to hypnotize a man to the point he can't say no. Poor Jason. Now get your priorities straight and go back to your path.

cheryl wright

that is such a CLEAR picture

Summer

ok, so after looking thru the pix i can't stick up for one of my favorite artists. BUT look carefully, he is NOT the only guilty one. in one of the last pictures you can CLEARLY see a RING on HER LEFT hand. so both people are guilty here, which is disgusting. cheating is one of the lowest forms of disrespect. such a shame.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

You don't need to hire a private eye when you've got TMZ. Well we know one thing for sure. She's definitely get half of all his isht and his tears in a glass cup.

Zorbitor

This program is both dedicated to the faithful and presented to the false-hearted to encourage their renewal of temperance and virtue
- Joey Greco

Gretel

The contestant probably thought bring a whore could further her nonexistant career. He probably thought his tiny penis would get some recognition. His wife and children probably thought they'd have to clean up yet another mess from this jerk. Lose him, wifey.