Brittany Kerr

Shuts Down Twitter Page

'Whore, Skank, Tramp'

10/1/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0928_jason_aldean_kissing_launchFormer "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr has shut down her Twitter page ... after a gang of angry Jason Aldean fans BLASTED the singer online -- calling her everything from a "skank" to a "homewrecking whore."

The cyber-hate came flooding in after TMZ posted the pics of Aldean -- a huge country singer who happens to be MARRIED -- putting the moves on Kerr at a crowded bar on the Sunset Strip.

Sources connected to Kerr tell us ... she had NO IDEA Aldean was married ... and if she would have known, she would have shut the whole thing down from the start.

Even though Kerr didn't go home with Aldean, people attacked her online ... writing terrible things on her Facebook page including:

"Disgusting homewrecking tramp!"

"what is wrong with you taking advantage of a married man while he was drinking."

"everyone thinks ur a slut!"

For the record, people have ripped Aldean on his Facebook page too. He has since apologized, chalking the whole thing up to a bad drunken decision.

We reached out to Kerr -- so far, no comment.

YouDontSay

Wow anger is pointed in wrong direction hick fans!

Emilio

Disgusting!!...She took total advantage of that poor drunk married man...shame on you Brittany Kerr!...I hope I never see you in my local bar!!....

beayou

Who are either one of these people? I've never heard of Jason Aldean and I've heard of a lot of other country singers. Why would someone take his picture? And why are hardcore country fans so upset about a guy kissing a girl? Big deal. They didn't go home together. Guy and girl platonic friends kiss each other all the time, even on the lips, and it means nothing. I'm sure they were both drunk. I'm not even sure why anyone bothered taking a picture.

Missbrandy35

Y is everyone bashing her, she's not married he is. And from the pics he was all over her!

jak

What happened to putting the responsibility where it belongs? Guess that's old school.

SHANA

She is a homewrecker. he is at fault too but she shouldve said no out of respect for his wife and kids. she had to have known he was married. well atleast he did it in public and didnt try to hide it. way to mess up a family biotch.

peteko

Lesson for Kerr. Don't mess with celebrities whose fans are idiots.

People Annoy Me

Don't blame the gal, blame the dumbass country singer..Is the world this stupid?

Rey

What is this new grainy pic trend. How is it that all of the sudden there are a million grainy pics popping up?

cathb

so nice to see people actually making the man take responsibility here. so unlike the ashton/hore thing.

Lancelot1

Why blame her?? She might not have known who he was. If she isn't a country music fan, she wouldn't. He's the one that should have stayed out of the bar. Of course, I can't blame him either ... she's smokin' hot.

Big D

she looks a lot like Carrie Underwood

Marie

I'm DISGUSTED that he's not being called all of these horrible names as well. He's just as guilty. Stop and think, if it weren't for his "loose" lips, there wouldn't be a story. Keep both guilty, but stop the horrible name calling.

James

she's not the one who's married. let him worry about his marriage. why does everyone always blame the other woman. Let HIM worry about HIS marriage.

Sandi

Oh My God! it is nobody's business. I would be horrified if the world took it upon themselves to comment and ridicule me for all my bad choices. He who has never sinned should really cast the first stone. Jason has to live with what he did and that is punishment enough and guaranteed Brittney will think twice before locking lips with anyone.