Mariah Carey

Tells Barbara Walters Nicki

Threatened to Shoot Her

10/4/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_mariah_carey_nicki_minaj_articleMariah Carey just made it clear -- TMZ was dead on when we reported Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.

Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who said she was concerned because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, 'If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'"

Walters says Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.

And, Walters adds, Mariah said Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."

For her part, Nicki just tweeted, "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued, "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.

As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" -- but added, "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

Nadine

TMZ why is it that most of your videos don't work on my IPad? I Literally lol when I read Nicki said that AI said she was the best judge since Simon.

wow ew

I hope Keith Urban quits as soon as he can. I feel bad he had to witness a "N!gger Moment" first hand. I'm not racist. If you want to see what a moment like that looks like google it or find a video on youtube. It's from a Boondocks episode. And either way we should all know AI does some stupid crap for ratings.

Michael Forever

Bit*h don't bring God into this! You cannot stand on your own. You have used Lil Wayne as your mouth piece PLENTY of times. GO AWAY YOU FLEA!

SashasOpinion

Fugly Minaj is mad because nobody is taking her wannabe-gangsta threats seriously. She's so childish and transparent that it's gross. Nicki's insecure so she calls Mariah insecure. Nicki feels inadequate so she makes up lies about how the producers praise her. If she were as cool as she thinks she is, she would realize how desperate and pathetic she sounds. She sounds like a two year old BEGGING to be praised. "Well the producers said I was the best so there! Nyeh!!" Bitch please. NOBODY believes that but your handful of 12 year old fans. You never needed an army because not enough people will rock out with you. You have to stand on your own two feet because you're embarrassed. You're mad nobody takes your pretend threats seriously. Trying to sound all deep with **** like, "insecurity is as cruel as the grave" is so ****ing lame. Desperate.

michaelarcangel

miss nicki is a typical2 bit **** worthless no talent pile.

jokerchick

Mariah can buy and sell Nicki's life faster than that non-rapping wh0re changes personalities

Fibb

Pathetic, Stupid, Fake...this web site is so gay with their fake stories, Wake Up America your being fooled by these fake stories, TMZ is all about the money.. They will print any BS story, for the money..

Fibb

stlrockn

This show has had its day. It's time for the whole damn production to go. End it..... Mariah is an egotistical diva and Nicki a complete no talent.
They are truly scrapeing the bottom of the barrel
for judges.

Maverick

Sounds like some massive personal insecurity + the need for fake drama to gin up ratings.

Leave It Alone

Unnecessary drama.... I won't be watching.

Melissity

Allowing a brand new high profile celebrity (who has NO talent I might add!!!!!) has made even MORE of a mockery out of American Idol than it was before. That chick has no place to judge talent when she has none herself. Mariah Carey on the other hand DOES.

Bill

Niki is a crazy, no talent, lip syncing hack that shouldn't be allowed to perform!

Buddy The Elf

Mariah is a pain in the ass Diva.
She would be a nightmare to be around, her ego requires so much validation.

Feel bad for the beat down boy toy husband.

Mark

You guys are so dumb. Every one of you morons is going to watch the show now and keep debating on what's real and what's not.
No network is going to risk any kind of assault by sitting people who threaten each other at the same table. Unless of course it's all a BS publicity stunt for a show that actually hired a lip syncing retard like that Minaj skank who knows absolutely nothing about music.

Until the general public gets some self respect this is the kind of trash tv we've all got to look forward too. It would be nice if people actually felt insulted at this stupidity and refused to watch but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.