Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Sapphire Sparks

Chris, you are piece of crap and Rihanna is a dumb **** for even messing with your abusive ass.

Marlena

R and C are both ghetto trash with the maturity of two 13 year olds. Also the 2 females are not only stupid they are blind too - this dude is ugly and gross.

Jess

I normally don't comment on stuff like this, butI don't get what the problem is. I believe he's finally being honest with the world. Karrueche saw this coming, I mean, listen to Birthday Cake remix! Since when was it appropriate for a man to make a sexual song with his ex who is just "just friends" with? She must have known if the world knew so save all that sympathy crap you all have for her. She chose to stay, she wasn't forced. Also, Rihanna forgave him because it's HER life. She's living hers as we all should ours. And I'm pretty sure if he was a womEn beater, there'd be plenty other incidents where he battered other women. But there isn't, it was a one time stupid mistake. He's human! Charlie Sheen's domestic violence HISTORY has been expunged as far as the media concerned. So why can't Chris be forgiven? #imsleeptho

Diane

Not a player? C'mon now...he's a celebrity player! Says he's "still single"...AKA keeping your options open so you can bang any chick you want to. Unfortunately there are too many women out there that are willing to hook up with celebrities, ball players, musicians, etc.

furious cupcakes

I must say, Chris Brown very seldom talks about his personal lives or the personal lives of the people around him. I think this is a pretty candid reveal coming from him... he should speak like this a little more often and let the public in every once in a while, he actually comes across as a human being in this clip.

diamondsaredumb

He is just terrible. Ignorant, entitled, woman-beater.

Toilethead

He's so full of crap he could pass for an outhouse.

Wishbone

The only thing that amazes me about this guy and that ugly broad he's with is that anyone gives a flyin' p**** about them. No-talent trash.

Seldombinlaid

Let's swtop reporting on Chimpmunk Brown unless you think it will get a bunch of women to kick his skiny ass

Quinn

my mama raised me differently - right. I guess in your house growing up it was ok to beat the piss out of a woman. Mama must be so proud.

IceGypsy

ManWhore lol

Bloomcounty.USA

Yeah ... I think he's sincerely drunk, not sure about the rest of it though.

Cielo

I bet CB's EGO is huge after beating Rihanna's beautiful face enjoy a couple with good nights with a transitional girlfriend while Rihannas was beging openly world wide for his attention and finally say I love both of them BUT will never get really compromised with none of them because I don't need so to bang them. Wait for Rihana and CB to get really drunk and intoxicated and all of us will live a deja vu. The Big winner is CB the greatest loser is Rihanna cause the first time shame on me the second is pure stupidity.

dale12

Chris too much water has gone under the bridge to go backwards. RiRi, & you with all due respect, should move forward...Without each other...imho.

devilgirl

Vomit on all the stupid "They truly love each other" posts. Get real, there is no love in dysfunction. There is no love in violence. There is no love in stupidity. Let's see just where this so in love couple are in 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 yrs.