Nelly

I Had NO Idea

Drugs Were On My Bus

10/11/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_nelly_article_tmz
Nelly is speaking out about the drug bust on his tour bus this morning -- saying he had no clue the vehicle was loaded down with heroin and marijuana.

Nelly tells TMZ, “It is my understanding a member of my staff made an unfortunate decision to bring unlawful materials onto our tour bus that resulted in his arrest this morning."

As TMZ first reported, police in Sierra Blanca, Texas say they found 36 baggies of heroin, more than 10 pounds of weed, and a loaded .45 caliber pistol. We're told a passenger on the bus, Brian Keith Jones, was arrested after admitting the drugs and the weapon were his.

Nelly adds, "Neither I nor anyone else on the tour bus was aware of his decision to bring these on board. Law enforcement officials did not  press charges against anyone other than that individual.”

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ field tests of the drugs in the baggies confirmed it was heroin -- but sources close to Nelly claim it was Molly ... aka pure ecstasy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

bob reed

Nelly - I didn't know there were wheels on the bus.

ts

Is this his ghetto way of saying he's not going to help the fall guy in all of this?

azriel

suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrre.....

larry

really?? PLEASE

dlmkpost

I call BULLSHI@!

Marrio Grimm

St. Louis powerhouse artists Ello, Bogard Stylez, Tef Poe and MWellz call out to stop violence in the city. Produced by Demolish Beats. From the Ello & Bogard Stylez "Capricorns, Clips & Burnas" project will be available January 11, 2013. http://soundcloud.com/ello-and-bogard-stylez/ello-x-bogard-stylez-home-feat

guesswho

Dang lol ppl goin in on Nelly doe, that is so wrong. But for real.

MzDee2012

didn't this guy used to be a gun toting drug dealer? How could he not know there were guns and drugs on his tour bus. I guess it's the same way he didn't know Ashanti was his girlfriend for 10 years

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5