Faizon Love

Katt Williams PULLED A GUN on Me

10/19/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_faizon_love_katt_williams_tmz
Faizon Love tells TMZ ... Katt Williams PULLED A GUN ON HIM during a heated argument outside a Hollywood nightclub Tuesday night ... shortly before Katt was cuffed by cops and taken to the station.

Love tells us ... he was parking his car near Supperclub, when he saw Katt ... and they got into it over a $50,000 debt Katt allegedly owes him.

Love says, "Once the argument escalated, Katt went to his car to go get his gun to pull it out on me.”

“Fortunately, one of my homeboys who was there took the gun out of Katt's hands."

Faizon continues, "Come to find out the gun he pulled out on me was not even loaded. My homeboy gave it back to him ... then we went in the club.”

Minutes later, Williams was arrested for a possible gun violation ... but Love insists he is NOT the person who called the cops.

“I am just extremely upset that his punk ass would pull a gun out on me and even play with me like that," Love says ... adding, "He better chill his ass out."

Katt was released from custody that night. After being released, Williams told us he did nothing wrong.

As for Faizon's allegations -- we reached out to Katt ... so far no response.

just because

i love this story....i want an uzi open carrt permit and a police baton and bullet proof vest and pepper spray on a belt...there has to be some way im normal

just because

carry*

just because

atleast the cops don't carry shotguns in their car and put their thumb print on the back of your car like you will murder them somehow

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

How he gonna get all tough with no ammo in the piece... lol. Time to pay with your booty Kat.

TMZ Superfan

I've always been a Katt Williams fan, but he been doing some stupid **** in the past few years. I'm starting to wonder how good of a guy he really is.

BmcShanable

What was katt thinking or shall I ask what was he smoking? Now 50k is a large amount of funds,but to run to your car go back in and pull an unloaded gun come on. I personally think they could have worked it out had katt ran to his car and came back with a bag of snacks. But we all know BIG WORM don't play when it comes to hiis "MONEY"!....

Jim

Kat is, and has been for quite sometime, a train wreck. Stop paying a ticket to see him. He has no appreciation for what has been given to him therefore stop appreciating him via your checkbook.

Phishie from Philly

You George Jefferson looking Oompa Loompa Put the gun away before you shoot your toe off
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

This reminds me of a Friday movie.

Rich

Typical...that's all I can say.

devilgirl

It's all a misunderstanding.

laffnbear

Obesity equals wealth and power?
Ah, the good life.
Diabetes, heart disease and bad joints.
Get lots of tattoos, warmth in the winter, shade in the summer, moving pictures all year 'round.

Reggie4Now

Katt Williams last show sucked so I see him on the spiral to the dumps!!

Gretel

Looking at the size of that Faizon guy the little guy better be packing at least a 44 and be a damn good shot. That would be like taking a bear down.

Fuck Celebrities

Fatboy needs a homeboy?

Why are any of these pathetic people allowed to roam free?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments