« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eva Longoria

I've ALMOST Rid My

Body of Tony Parker

10/22/2012 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria tattoo removed
Eva Longoria has a nasty red blotch on the back of her neck -- and she's probably THRILLED about it ... 'cause it used to be a tattoo of her ex-husband's basketball jersey number.

Back in January, Longoria began laser treatments to erase 3 Tony Parker-inspired tats -- the "NINE" tattoo ... the wedding date tattoo on her wrist ... and Tony's initials (which were put on a very private, undisclosed location).

Tattoo removal doesn't happen overnight -- it takes multiple sessions, which have to be spaced out over several months.

But judging by the way her neck looked in Bev Hills yesterday, Eva's body is just a couple more months away from being a fresh canvas again.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

w

And hopefully Loreal will rid them of Eva so I can buy their products again and then hollywood so we don't have to see or hear her libtard obamabot bullsh*t anymore the silly little **** and while she's at it take scarlet Johanason with her.
Nobama 2012

heidi

Sort of funny..before I knew what it actually spelled, it actually looked like 'MILF'.

Becky

I will never understand why people feel the need to brand themselves with the name or association of the person they are ****ing.

TMZ_Admin

If bodily fluids could dye skin, that tattoo would have already been removed 1000 times over.

Los Pepes

Her tweet rants are typical of her and the ilk like her
Punch drunk from the kool-aide

spokenword

She'll get Sanchez tattooed all over her now. I'm so over you, Eva. I'm moving on, with or without you.

Diane

Now if we could only get rid of Eva Longoria!

Nobrows

If she wasn't so stupid, she wouldn't be going through this. Where is her Obama tatoo?

Eli7798

Wait, before I comment who the hell is Eva Longoria???

Marie

Why wouldn't she put just a little dab of concealer over the scar?

BECKER

It looks like she has saddle bags on her hips.
Not too smart girl It will never be totally removed and he is probably laughing at you for putting his number on your neck DUMBA$$

LISA

I was going to say POOR EVA, because I have never read her tweets - she's just an actress from the Y & R and Desperate Housewives to me. The tattoo looks like it says MINE.

wtf?

This no-talent POS ugly fidget tweeted Romney is a racist. I hope he sues her a@@ for libel/defamation.

munnny

Wow, I don't know which is more classy...the before or after? Blechhh

Kabala

That nasty scar looks worse than the tattoo - So Eva, did you learn anything from this whole experience???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments