« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eva Longoria

I've ALMOST Rid My

Body of Tony Parker

10/22/2012 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria tattoo removed
Eva Longoria has a nasty red blotch on the back of her neck -- and she's probably THRILLED about it ... 'cause it used to be a tattoo of her ex-husband's basketball jersey number.

Back in January, Longoria began laser treatments to erase 3 Tony Parker-inspired tats -- the "NINE" tattoo ... the wedding date tattoo on her wrist ... and Tony's initials (which were put on a very private, undisclosed location).

Tattoo removal doesn't happen overnight -- it takes multiple sessions, which have to be spaced out over several months.

But judging by the way her neck looked in Bev Hills yesterday, Eva's body is just a couple more months away from being a fresh canvas again.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Crazy Cat Lady

Crazy Cat Lady

TMZ, check your site - 2 of my comments didn't show up; just got a punctuation mark instead. Strange.

Ih8Taxes

I would like America to be rid of her.

ShankRiley

Eva is the best and Tony must be crazy to have messed that up. Luckily my tattoos are tributes to family members I miss everyday. I do have to cover them up with Ink Armor sleeves at work though: http://www.tat2x.com/cover-a-tattoo.html Maybe Eva should think about wearing a sleeve while she gets her tattoos removed.

Tony R.

Maybe Parker realized he was dealing with a sub-80 IQ woman when she got the tattoos in the first place and his suspicions were confirmed when she appeared in pro-Obama ads. He's lucky to get rid of a loser like her.

releggneh

Maybe her twitter account sent out more false messages calling people a tw&*t.

Ree

I keep seeing JUNE not NINE

jay

no you are NOT rid of T. Parker yet. i've been hearing about Longoria of Parker this and that but since the break up, never heard of Parker said anything about you.

Genial

She must be a dim bulb...

summer87111

Eva Longoria looks like a TRANSEXUAL without her makeup. She is one UGLY looking she-man. I feel sorry for Tony Parker. Can you imagine the first time that he saw that bat-face? I'm surprised he didn't dump her after one week. And she's bat-sh*t-crazy. There is a new Urban Dictionary term named for her: **** voter

Dwizy

why have them in the first place when you know most of hollywood marriages dont last

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5