Will Smith

Cops Sweep House

For Michelle Obama Shindig

10/23/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1022_men_in_blue_will_smith_2
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith got a visit from L.A. County Sheriff's deputies Monday, who were there to secure the property for a little lunch the Smiths are throwing for the First Lady of the U.S. of A.

Will, Jada and Salma Hayek are hosting the $2,500-a-head lunch for Michelle Obama this Thursday. That's the bargain basement price. If people want their pic taken with Michelle Obama, the price of admission goes up to $10k a couple -- the good news, that includes lunch.

Several units from the Emergency Operations Bureau of the Sheriff's Dept. showed up to sweep the grounds ... inside and out.

1022_wills_house
The Smiths live in Calabasas, behind a massive gate with a long, winding road that leads to the main house. Sheriff's deputies -- along with Secret Service -- were everywhere, looking for possible security breaches.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Poor Leno

Will's house is very similar to houses in Iraq only bigger, maybe he have converted to Islam.

Linda

WOW, The Smiths have a family, and everybody can just get lost in this place. I see now why Jay Z and Beyonce feel the need to get a castle. They have to step up a notch to The Smith's. I hope these people give to Charties.

Jane

ARE THEY JUST DOING THIS TO IMPRESS THE WORLD AS ALWAYS??/

christmas808

that's Will Smith's house WTF am I doing with my life

CourtSport

I have always been a fan of Will Smith. I may disagree with him on his support of Obama. But we can not judge him because of how he spends HIS money. You guys should listen to your self! You sound like freeloaders.. Smith has worked his butt off making the money they have, same goes for his wife. They enjoy there life because they can. This is America and if your not happy with you situation then do something about it. While we are talking about successful people, Look at Adam Sandler, he made a fortune doing the same thing. I like my cozy house but if I was worth millions and had millions, I would build my dream house. My kids wouldn't ever have to share a room again. "Neither would me and my husband" lol haha

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9