« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Sanchez

Has Been Released

... By Eva Longoria

10/23/2012 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1023-mark-sanchez-eva-longoria-tmzNY Jets QB Mark Sanchez has just lost his best wide receiver ... Eva Longoria.

Eva's rep has confirmed ... the two have officially called it quits after several months of dating.

Chalk up another loss for Sanchez (25 years old) -- who already took a beating from the Patriots this weekend.

As for Eva (37 years old) ... at least she won't have to remove any body ink from her body this time.

0709_split_stars_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fred flick

Maybe now he can play football!!

Cindy

Come on, she doesn't need a guy 12 years younger. Look what happened to Demi Moore.
Why can't these women be sensible and pick someone closer to their age?
Same applies to men!

tommyt

Eva's new name is " GHETTO ****"

Ed

Good, he's a freakin tool, douche bag from OC. Regardless of her age, she's way too hot for him & he probably lacks any game to catch anyone his own age so let him rot.

Ed

Sounds like a bunch of 20 something year old on here jealous of the fact that while they're sittin g at school or in a piece of crap job they hate. She's rich, can date pretty much who she wants & looks hotter now at 37 than most of you jealous skanKs who are typing in that are most likely between 18-25. So eat it.

Bert Tram

The hell with Eva Longoria! First of all, how long is the no talent, flat-chested cougar going to be 37. She was 37 back when Tony Parker was 25. If Mark wants to date a hot Latina actress,then go find Selma Hayek or Sofia Vergara. NOW those women are HOT!!!!!

Ed

Most of you are just hating on Eva because she married Tony Parker ( a black man). Because she wasn't Ms. La Raza you hate on her.

camomma

let's see bball, football...has she bedded a professional baseball player or soccer player yet, or a NASCAR driver? She better hurry while her hair and smile are both still holding up....JUST PLEASE STAY OUT OF POLITICS, EVA! Of course you can continue your so so acting career. At least that pays your bills.

tommyt

EVA= "GHETTO ****"

RachelLee22

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, Max14.com

alison321

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, Fox70.com

Jenni

Im not at all surprised! LOL

Karl

If he is as good a companion as he is a quarterback, I can see why she dumped him!

Yolanda

Like really does that surprise anybody he is a younger man come EVA stop looking for the younger guys and find one your age

Mike

I don't think he'll have any problem finding another 'well used' 50 year old 'actress'. He has his pick of whatever his preferrence is, unlike the old actress.
To quote Eddie Murphey "Hey Sanchez, goonie goo goo"