« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

Pregnant in the Front ...

PARTY IN THE BACK

11/4/2012 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1104_gisele_splashFrom the front, 32-year-old super model Gisele Bundchen is pregnant with hubby Tom Brady's baby.

From the back, you'd never know.

Take your pick.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OBAMA CLAUS

yep she's naked on the beach pregnant.....ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

notice to self....TMZ is ignoring the election...doing a LALALALALLLLAAAALLA...we can't hear you....Benghazi whattttttt....big deal....just a mix up....another notice to self.....TMZ's ignoreing the election is in DIRECT proportion to how freaking worried they are that the COOL AID TRUCK will soon end ...the media will be standing there with their .....d....s in their hands....oh it's gonna be great ...we will all say ....WHEW.... that was a close call to AMerica becoming a facist regime.....

PRESIDENT ROMNEY......ahhhh.... sure has a lovely ring to it .......sigh

KnuckleDragger

Let me guess. Somebody brought their kids to work today and let them loose on the expensive equipment.

Rufus Greenjeans

I could never understand why people think this chick is hot, she has an average body and a serious butterface.

MrHarrybawls2010

Wow, she got knocked up. I am so happy for her Im crying tears of joy right now..

Eldridge Cleaver

Gisele Buttmunchin is about as pretty as a horse yet TMZ would have us believe she's hot. Still can't believe Leo diCraprio was banging this horse of a woman.

Jen

No one needs to see this.

Ginger

I'm sick to death of bare pregnant bellies. I don't want to see it. Why on earth does any woman feel the need to show hers. Trust me, no one wants to see this but you and the baby daddy.

Rebecca

Who's the bored JACKASS who thinks its cute to say a married pregnant womans ass shot is a "party"? It's like "she's pregnant in the front but we can still eff her in the back".
M o r o n s.

Melissa1987

Gross. She looks like a pig

BECKER

Usually when women are pregnant their boobs get bigger. Gisele what happened>\?

Miz Val

Will someone please tell me what is so attractive about this woman? When she is not pregnant she looks like death sucking on a soda cracker.She has a foul mouth and a bad 'tude . I agree with everyone here that all pregnant women need to cover up it may be the fashion but it's not a classy look .

stu

my pick mis Tom w/ some Tebow on the side.
pregnant woman should cover up!!!

firebaby

not saying pregnancy should make you swell out like a cow, but it always looked weird to me to see a bony pregnant woman...

stu

who's lg pork chop is that next to her?

GothamGirl

Remember when models were pretty?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments