Heidi Montag's

Bikini Comeback

I'm Still Relevant, Dammit!

11/8/2012 9:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1108_heidi_montag_bikini_splash_launch_v2Former reality trainwreck Heidi Montag took a break from living in obscurity to wash up on the beach with all her augmented fake body parts in a skimpy red bikini in Santa Monica on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old former "The Hills" star -- who infamously had 10 plastic surgery procedures in one single day back in 2009 -- did some of her best acting while hamming it up for the cameras on the sand.

Who needs a lifeguard when you have built-in triple D floatation devices at all times?

Dustin

Wow, imagine how awful she is going to look 20 years down the road. She might give that cat faced lady a run for her money.

GothamGirl

It's sad! She may be physically perfect, but she's not sexy, because she's so uncomfortable with her body.

Lekili

Are you kidding me, I thought we were done with her and her dumb ass husband, was hoping The Kardashian's would disappear like they did.
Damn, Damn, Damn!

Diamond Goddess!

"Speidi" is broke!
So here she comes, trotted out on the beach again.
LOLs!!!

Plastic_Police

She looks awful. Her ass and legs are getting huge and the jugs are just clownish. Such a waste, she used to be so cute.

Vote2012

Ugly ugly...nasty

SuperSonic

Still relevant? She was never relevant.

Adrien303

She's needs to disappear again.

snowcat

Let's start with her boobs are too big,with that being said,her body looks pretty good from the front,but DAMN!!! Not so good from the back. How can that be? She has cellulite, her thighs look thick and her legs look stubby. I think she was prettier before she got a completely new face.

I am not saying I have a perfect body either,but I am not posing on a beach in a bikini,3 years after I spent thousands of dollars trying to improve what was a naturally good body and nice face trying to draw attention to myself. She is just asking to be judged-literally......LOL!!!!

kirk

what ugly damn feet. do some leg excersises or something. everything about her says plain jane. you stupid bitch.

LAgossipwhore

She looks incredibly unsexy and uncomfortable. And it's weird - there are a couple pics where you can tell her stomach is toned, but her legs and ass look soft and flabby. It's like she's doing sit-ups and nothing else. I would def guess she was in the 38-42 age range if I didn't know better.

LAgossipwhore

She needs a haircut stat. Those ends are shaggy and nasty.

jenirow

What, she couldn't afford a spray tan? Yuck.

Bitchmaster

She's okay. Kim K is much hotter!

cowbulls

I like the pre surgery version better but this model is still a sexy woman.