Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

DUNZO!!!

11/10/2012 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1110_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_split_article
He's all yours, tweens.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits, ending their relationship after almost two years together.

According to various reports, it was Selena who pulled the plug on the relationship sometime last week.

The two first sparked dating rumors in November 2010 when they were spotted dining together at an IHOP, but didn't go public with their relationship until February 2011.

Gomez was often the target of rabid Bieber fans, who constantly attacked her for dating their beloved Biebs.

The couple battled break-up rumors multiple times -- most recently earlier this week when Justin was seen hitting up a Broadway play with a group of people that included 19-year-old Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin

So we're guessing he'll be just fine.

rico

The fake romance has come to an end. BOO HOO.

usertaylor

Is he gay like all the other successful young musicians/actors have apparently been throughout time??? Dudes have been spittin this "diss" at male celebrities for years... Every member of any boy band was declared gay according to guys around the world growing up. Zac Efron was sooo gay when he was mega popular. Boys, stop saying it like it's a bad thing- but most importantly.. just stop saying it. You've been relying on that line to get your reassuring high-fives from your bros for way too long now. Show me the receipts

SheisHot

At least we know she is still a virgin!

jmw

they will be fine...but come on, its justin bieber, did u really think it was going to last

jmw

did u really think that they was going to last...i mean come on...its JUSTIN BIEBER

Nvts

His Bieber was too small

MLS

I see Justin is fitting right in with the Hollywood lifestyle; Barbara is only 19 while Selena is nearly the dreaded two-five and almost past her prime.
As for myself, I wouldn't dump her even if she was 26, but seeing how she is already practiciing the coyote-way I wouldn't have a chance.
My money is on her being the one that dumped him, probably because he's still acting like a kid.
You don't think it was all about publicity for her, dating a boy to help keep up her youthful appeal so she can keep getting roles meant for a girl, instead of a grown woman?

Metta Worldhate

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE HER HOVA!!!!! YOU LIAR!!!!!! NO BEEBS, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl

My bet is Selena got tired of being a pretend girlfriend for a gay guy and decided to leave so she could date a real guy.

DontNeedAUsername

He's upgraded. You idiots can take your "gay" comments elsewhere I'm sick of seeing them. And it's funny the same morons throwing gay slurs are the same ones that would be arguing at someone else for doing so. Yet they don't like Bieber yet they spend time insulting him. Clearly he is straight it hurts your little heart at the fact he can get more ass than these 30 year old men. It's all clear now. Maybe he's not the "gay" one it make just be you. Since you're all so concerned with a damn dudes penis so much.

marge

Selma, it's about time you saw the light. You have way too much on the ball to settle for such a chld. He's just a creep!

your own luck

I always wondered when Selena wanted to start dating an adult man instead of this tool.

Meanie

Biebs will be in rehab before the end of next year.

YouDontSay

He'll be fine? NO she will be fine! If I could turn back time I would want to me like her. Head straight, values and morals intact. She is a winner!

Sandra