Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez

The Lonely Hearts Club

11/18/2012 6:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118-taylor-swift-selena-gomez-gsiYou're a 20-year-old female pop star and you've just broken up with a famous fella ... who better to understand what you're going through better than the Queen of Breakups ... Taylor Swift.

Yes, Selena Gomez shared a meal in L.A. last night with the woman who has famously been linked and then unlinked with the likes of Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Cory Monteith, Toby Hemingway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Garrett Hedlund, Eddie Redmayne, Harry Styles and Conor Kennedy.

This whole thing will make a great song, don't you think?

Michelle

With all these men on Taylor's"list" her **** is going to be blown out soon............................

Frankjr

They

ohmysotastie

Selena is with the wrong female to get advice from when it comes to breakups and moving on. That bitch Taylor list longer than the credits on a movie.

VICKI

I'M HAPPY THESE TWO VERY TALENTED AND INTELLIGENT YOUNG LADIES, INTELLIGENT BEYOND THEIR YEARS ARE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS. THEY CAN HANG OUT AND GO THRU THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF YOUNG LUV. THEY NEED TO DATE YOUNG MEN CLOSER TO THEIR AGES OR OLDER, NOT YOUNGER. HOPEFULLY THAT WILL SINKI IN

Passion Of The Taint

SAD TURDS INC.

THEY SHOULD DO SOME REAL WRITING AND SING ABOUT THE X'S TINY PEE-PEE'S.

Frankjr

They're only lonely because they choose to be. I'm sure they both have thousands of guys knocking at their door

ITSMEDAVID

checkout my instagram - pictureinfocus

spokenword

They can both sit on my face. Just being honest.

GothamGirl

How sexist!!! You would never have that headline concerning two attractive successful single men!

Svielma

Theyre friends..how cute

Jolie54

This Taylor Swift girl has been around the block many times !!! Geeeezzzz

TJ

Jealous? Men live that way all the time.

GLaDOS

I never realized Taylor Swift was such a whore until I read the list of guys she's screwed. She seems like a real c*nt so I guess it shouldn't surprise me. I really don't know why any guy would even date her. You know she's going to write some crappy pop song trashing you after you split up.

kitnplayn

Be very, very careful, Selena. Taylor Swift has been clear that she "will" write songs about people who come into her life, and I think she enters friendships for that reason too.

Billy

Gomez can't sing worth crap. I can't believe how every disney person has to be able to sing. As for Taylor Swift, man, who wouldn't want to take a dip in that. woo hoo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments