Kel Mitchell

Kenan Wants Nothing

To Do With Me

11/23/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121_kenan_kel_02
Don't count on ever seeing the "Kenan and Kel" reunion you always hoped for -- because Kel Mitchell tells TMZ, Kenan's dropped him like a hot potato ... and is actively avoiding him.

Kenan Thompson -- who starred with Kel in a million different Nickelodeon projects back in the day -- is currently developing a new comedy pilot with NBC, so we reached out to Kel to see if he'd be making a cameo.

BUT OUR DREAMS WERE DASHED TO PIECES.

Kel tells TMZ, “The truth is Kenan does not want to be seen with me in any form of media, or even have my name mentioned around him.”

Kel says he nearly reunited with Kenan for an interview with a popular magazine but Kenan pulled out at the last minute ... and he thinks it's because Kenan's still trying to separate himself from his old co-star.

But Kel's not bitter, explaining, “I have not been upset about this. I respect his choice of wanting to make a name for himself solo.”

“There is no bad blood on my side, I’m not declining a reunion, I know the fans love the show and would love to see some type of appearance with us … I just don’t see that ever happening because of how he really feels.”

We reached out to Kenan's camp multiple times -- but our calls and emails were not returned.

Awwwwww here it goes ... never again :(

downwiththepres

My brother LOVES these dude, he'll be so sad, buuuuuuuuut Who Loves Orange Soda? ;]

moe

Kenan is not funny at all. He is lame and is the same character all of the time... Always plays FAT people... IRONIC!!!!!!!NO TALENT!

nature30

ppl get rich and forget about their childhood friends cause it reminds them of when they really didnt have anything. But sometimes you need that for humility. im glad im not rich i dont ever wanna be like that EVER thats sad

joe gillis

does this mean that they most likely one or the other but not both will be appearing in the next episode of Planet of the Apes due to go into production in 2013 - it's just that my sources tell me both had been approached by disney in relation to starring in the key roles of Cheetah and Bubbles leaders of a group rebel apes known as the Hominoidea who have come to earth to hang out in a chicago grocery store and act like a couple of dumba sses

tleeg

Eastside gangsters VS. Westside gangsters

Whatever1

I want a good burger.

BLyn01

I thought wocka flocka was kel Mitchell making a come back! Oops.

Punkd

Plus, every impression Kenan does is the same voice, same face with a different wig. No style.

Trolllalalala

No idea who they are. Next!

90sBabyMama2One

I loved their show, All That and Good Burger! Sad to see there won't be a reunion.

w h i t e y

Sad snl turns everyone into a weiner

Jenna5960

If he is purposely avoiding him he is an idiot. Doesn't he realize us kids who grew up with him and Kel are the ones who will be tuning into his stuff now. This just makes me not even want to watch him. If things were reversed Kel would do whatever he could to help Kenan out. You won't be on SNL forever dude!

Elianator1

I actually know a few people whom have gone out to clubs and bars WITH kel, and they all say he's a thug and tries to intimidate and bully people. He's a fake gang banger apparently and Keenan, whom is on Saturday night live and apparently doing pretty good because NBC wants to give him his own pilot, probably doesn't want to be a part of what he does.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Okay move on.lifes to short I mean he must be a a..hole if he never did anything to him and he can't speak that's Hollywood for u

NOT ELMO

fat boy is doing great in show business...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments