Jessica Simpson

The Super Secret

Weight Watchers Diet Plan

11/26/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121_jessica_simpson_pcn_getty
Jessica Simpson
kept herself to a strict Weight Watchers regimen in order to lose SIXTY POUNDS after her pregnancy -- a regimen filled with low-fat smoothies, protein, and veggies -- and TMZ has obtained her 4-month crash diet plan.

The plan -- crafted by Jessica's former private chef -- closely follows the WW point system, with fancy homemade menu items like egg white omelets, chicken satays, whipped chick peas, soba noodles, and shrimp skewers.

1121_jessica_menu_launch
It all kicked off in July with a 15-day smoothie diet: 5 days of 3 smoothies a day (with 2 healthy snacks); 5 days of 2 smoothies a day (2 healthy snacks, 1 meal); and 5 days of 1 smoothie day (with 2 snacks and 2 meals).

For a while, it didn't look as if she'd lose any weight at all -- at least based on her terrible WW commercial -- so we gotta say ... we're impressed.

pat

Yeah yeah yeah, she looks alright.

But on a side note.

Hey Harvey. You who loves 1000 hit stories.

Where's the story on your cash cow that would garantee over 1000 hits (all of them horrendous)?

All the other tabloids have put out their reports. Where is yours?

Someone pay you off to not print anything?

bernergirl

Personal trainer, personal chef, I'm sure a personal nanny, personal assistant! What a crock! Quit giving celebrities these endorsements and give them to normal people who actually do this by them self!

jb

And of course having personal trainers and dietitians/nutritionists and working out at the gym everyday because she has the time and money to do so, made no difference whatsoever?

Tmzfan

I agree with comments about celebrity weight loss. Wanted to add that JS is very short and had a baby with a football player. All cause a no-win weight gain control. I'm 5'4 and my husband 6'1. I had long and chunky babies. Your body does its best to adjust for that big baby even if it means wrecking your body to do it.

anon

lets just say that GABY had no buisness selling this. She should never ever be someones private chef ever again. THey must have parted on bad terms. Shows anyone working for anyone when the gig is over can be bought & sold for talking about there client

SchoolTheRookies

when a celeb is a face of a product thats all they are usually. Realistically, why would jessica simpson bother going by a points system, eating tv dinners? Its easier to say she does to get a paycheck while she actually is losing weight through other means. When you have money, you can pay someone to watch what you eat and cook all your meals for you. I like that route too. If I could sucker people into believing I lost it on WW I'd do that too for nice fat paycheck. FYI if you want to lose weight, decrease your calories. Its not rocket science just simple math. You can eat whatever you want in the right portion size, always remember it.

Phreaky

I think she looks great and I'm happy she did it, but anyone with a personal friggin CHEF really has no excuse to *not* lose weight. She also needs a better stylist, girl cannot dress herself.

Patti

I am currently on weight watchers but I eat REAL food - I've lost 30 lbs in 4 months. I'll take my real food over smoothies any day - but kudos to her - she was committed - but I think she will gain a lot of it back. Smoothies is NOT the weight watchers program

Janet

Is lipo part of the WW diet program? If not, then maybe she got a little outside help. If so, she's right on target. But I don't think much of a woman who gains so much weight during pregnancy that she endangers her unborn baby and herself and justifies her dangerous behavior by getting a lucrative weight loss contract while she's still carrying her unborn child. Especially for someone who's already a multimillionaire many times over. She didn't need the money, just more fame. But maybe she only would have lost the weight for money, and not to protect her own health. Is it money or is it fame or is it money, Jessica?

wendy

the whole commercial thing, filming only her head was odd, i thought they did that just in case she didn't lose the wt.

YouDontSay

That is a disciplined diet! Very impressed.

XxMobScenexX

Her doctor should have been kicked in the junk. There's no way that much weight gain can be healthy for both mom, and baby. She should have practice healthy eating a long time ago.

EastCoastChopper

Hey Good for Jessica...she looks great...But let's be 4reals folks...It simply comes down to this chick going off her binge of Wendy's Baconators 2 x per day - with a pint of cookie dough Ben & Gerry - Chick was like a meth addict on a 9 month bender...Now she is not taking 6000 empty calories per day....WOW! Jenny Craig!

photogrl

wow , such negativity from alot of people, shame on you.

jayman419

Now zydrate comes in a little glass vial...
And the little glass vial goes in to the gun like a battery
and the zydrate gun goes somewhere against your anatomy
and when the gun goes off it sparks, and you're ready for surgery