Kristen Stewart

Needs to Apologize

for This Outfit Too!

12/14/2012 8:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1214_kristen_stewart_dress_550A confused Kristen Stewart must have thought she was walking the worst ever Victoria's Secret runway show, because she showed up to the NYC premiere of "On the Road" in this bizarre retro bra and panty sheer paneled dress thing last night.

Although the hot neon Christian Louboutin heels are fierce -- but perhaps slightly too big -- they do nothing for the unfortunate Erdem smock.

While KStew is back with Robert Pattinson, she may now want to break up with her stylist and re-issue her infamous apology, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

On a positive note, at least the 22-year-old can finally say "Twilight" is no longer the worst thing she's ever been in.

1214_stewart_footer

1SuburbanChic

I think it's cute!

CriticXtreme

This is another one with a great publicist.

SensibleSense

Kristin is chaneling her inner "Pretty woman" slutty ho personality.

SensibleSense

This dress would not survive the first elimination round of Project Runway.

lukebandit

Well, she finally took a shower! She looked nasty at the 12-12-12 for Sandy Relief Concert. Her hair needed to be washed. She would of looked better if she would of just washed it and rinsed it and let it air dry! Was she running late? She knew she was going to be there, why not at least take a shower, wash your hair, on the way let it air dry brush it back with a ponytail holder. And the best part, the paps will still be there taking her picture and hollering, Kristen this way, Over here Kristen!

Celia

she is young and beautiful, she wore it because she can fisically affort it, I like it , she is perfect !!!

magui

Esta hermosa!! Me encanta!!! Siempre original!!!

ABB

Holy crap! If I was a transvestite/cross dresser those huge heels would fit my huge size 13 men's feet. But I'm not. I do declare this gal took Paris Hilton's title of hugest feet!

Halle

Is it spring time in NYC? What's with the 80's neon pumps? Fire your stylist!

JosephSheehan

Oh the things i would do to her anus...

sharebit

It is a fashion model is not beautiful, I do not like!

Vince

Got a question? Is it me or does she look like she's on Heroin? And always has a face like she hasn't been banged properly. She needs a fashion consultant too. Always thought Australia women were beautiful, guess she's an exception. ROFL

Zoe

Dude you work for TMZ you should be the one apologizing to your parents for the embarrassment you know doubt cause them. lol.

Sally

She is disgusting and cannot understand why Robert is even interested in her - she must be so desparate for attention. She even looks dirty.

She's baaaack

That thing is so cheap looking and ill-fitting it looks like she picked it up in the lingerie department at walmart.