Taylor Swift

Intruder Arrested

at Nashville Home

12/14/2012 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1214_taylor_swift_01A 24-year-old man was arrested for trespassing at Taylor Swift's Nashville home early Friday morning after he told police he took a bus from Wisconsin to be with the country star for her birthday.

Jacob Kulke was arrested at 1:45 AM after allegedly hopping a fence at the property. Kulke was detained by security and when police arrived, he told them he was the boyfriend of the homeowner.

According to reports, Kulke told police he had been in contact with someone at the home via social media and he came to town to celebrate Swift's birthday (which was Thursday). It is unclear if Taylor was home at the time.

Kulke was booked into jail and held on $10,000 bond.

Kulke has a criminal past -- TMZ has learned he was convicted of battery, disorderly conduct and drug possession in Wisconsin back in 2010. He was placed on 13 months probation.

Rocco

DUH! She's in England. Do your homework, TMZ.

mojo

What a whore she turned out to be. Oh, and her music sucks harder that she does..

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I bet she had that surprised look like she won an award.

TNT

I'm sure it won't be long before she starts to date him as well. It's so funny that she acts so innocent she is one of the biggest whores around.

Kelly

Taylor Swift - music for idiots like Taylor Swift.

EastCoastChopper

Yet one more LOOK OF SURPRISE for Taylor... I will say, she does pull that look very nicely! It's her trademark glamshot

NOT ELMO

she is pretty, me like her

luv_it

I use to be a fan..but as she got older and always bragged about she writes her songs off her bf experinces and then was with over guy after another...she for the life of her can't keep a guy for more than6 months...so is she with these guys so you can buy her cd since her bf are always famous ppl or is she just a boring strange looking girl.

Rocco

It's not that unclear:

For Sooth?

Is it true she aborted John Mayer's baby? This girl has self imposed issues. The bearding, the stalking, the getting knocked up by the "Bad Boy". Every aspect of her demeanor is calculated and fake, just like her singing.

Marshfield

There is a reason why he was called "crack baby" in high school

Trecee

Thank gawd because we all know she wouldn't be able to see him thru her chinky eyes.

brittanykeding

Well Taylor Swift, we have one thing in common; Jake Kulke as a stalker. On Oct. 5th Jake started contacting me via text and phone. Now I need to explain my horrible choices I once made. Jake Kulke is an ex of mine from 2009-2010. As you see Jake has battery charges in 2010, that is because he attacked me in front of my daughter and landlord. I have been dealing with this bat **** crazy so called man or years and just could never shake him. As why Oct 5th I had to call the Marshfield police dept at least 2-3 times a week until Oct 27th when he showed up at my residence with a birthday present for my daughter. Low and behold he bought her a Taylor Swift CD. Ironic????

lm

Bitchhh is annoying.

McKay

Couldn't be a boyfriend. He isn't a teenager.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments