« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Ultimate Fighter' Star

Gruesome Penis Injury

In HORRIFIC Sex Accident

12/17/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1217_ray_elbe_article
**WARNING -- YOU CANNOT UNREAD THIS STORY ... AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CRINGE **

... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A MAN.

... OK, LAST WARNING

... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MESSED UP.

OK, HERE WE GO ...

MMA fighter Ray Elbe -- who competed on "Ultimate Fighter 9" -- had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month and required 10 stitches ... after he BROKE HIS PENIS during sex.

Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured" ... and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Ray says he was rushed to a nearby hospital ... and underwent emergency surgery to close the wound and repair a "slight tear" in his urinary tube.

Elbe says the pain was so severe after the surgery, his johnson was "throbbing with each heart beat."

Elbe says he expects to make a full recovery -- and was ordered to take "anti-erection pills" for two weeks.

The fighter says he learned a hard lesson from the experience -- and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again.

Elbe also explained, "In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DR SICK

Such a class act.

wendy

weeeeee, mr toad's wild ride!

Majestik

Does his girlfriend need my playbook? I know enough not to break the roller coaster. Good god, I can't believe this is an actual story.

Blue Lake

That last quote shows what an ignorant racist this pig is, I hope is junk is permanently wrecked. Can't imagine who'd be stoopid enough to want it anyway.

Hefe

That story was pretty weak.

I was expecting something much worse.

Andy

Wonder who the lucky guy will be??

jd

Exactly same thing happened to me. 14 stitches operation. It's true the post surgey pain is the worst thing that could happen to a Man. It's so crippling it screws up with your mind. It's hard to come back from it again.

Kimber

After reading the last comment, he deserves what he got! What a rude, crude ass!

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Omg I better take it easy with my man😊

Steve

Lol....this guy is a jacka*s. YOUR DOING IT WRONG BRO

taggsucks

it looks like to me the title should have bann the rock hard fighter goes limp!!!!!

That Pop Life..yeah..

Oooooouuuucccccchhhhh....

Cheryl A.

Oh gross. I almost felt sorry for him until I got to the "threesome" line. PIG! Both of 'em...PIGS!!!

Meyersmedley

Great boyfriend there. After reading the last line it made this story that much more hilarious.

gprez

Damn a 3 way! Heal up fast dude, Peace!