« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Ultimate Fighter' Star

Gruesome Penis Injury

In HORRIFIC Sex Accident

12/17/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1217_ray_elbe_article
**WARNING -- YOU CANNOT UNREAD THIS STORY ... AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE YOU CRINGE **

... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A MAN.

... OK, LAST WARNING

... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MESSED UP.

OK, HERE WE GO ...

MMA fighter Ray Elbe -- who competed on "Ultimate Fighter 9" -- had to be rushed to a hospital in Malaysia earlier this month and required 10 stitches ... after he BROKE HIS PENIS during sex.

Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured" ... and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Ray says he was rushed to a nearby hospital ... and underwent emergency surgery to close the wound and repair a "slight tear" in his urinary tube.

Elbe says the pain was so severe after the surgery, his johnson was "throbbing with each heart beat."

Elbe says he expects to make a full recovery -- and was ordered to take "anti-erection pills" for two weeks.

The fighter says he learned a hard lesson from the experience -- and will never let his GF be "on top" ever again.

Elbe also explained, "In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jaanet

Are you kidding me? Try pushing out a 10 pound baby out of your vagina without drugs. Women do it everyday!!!

Andrearochelle0

I hope he breaks it during the threesome just for bragging about it - lmao!

sinister

She must of been a big bitch, lol

Masoman

But Seriously - glad your girl is there to help ! I don't envy you one bit man ! Just Follow the Dr.s orders Period !!!!!

Metta Worldhate

Dang, bro, how fat is your chick?

Slim Whitman

Hope Ray's GF wiped the poop off his bent pecker before the ambulance arrived !

buzz kill

Is this some new way to pop a load?

nevernude

Do these MMA guys have anything on their mind besides screwing and fighting? Perhaps what homie needs is a meditation class or something to help his neanderthal brain calm the eff down. LOL, what a douche.

JL0719

Dafuq did I just read?

Bob Jones

This most often occurs in men who have tiny little penises and who like excessively large or morbidly obese women.

joecrabs

Thank you, for not showing pictures. Although if you had them, I know you would have showed them. So I take back that thank you.

spectator72

Now it's going to look like a ? mark .
Is it going to get up
??????

Tweeder

My cousin is a surgeon he has X-rays of this happening

spectator72

My girl friend gets like that at times she rocks right off it and I tell her
watch it you might out your eye

bring back recent posts

...wow....celebrity gossip really sucks now...it blows in fact...so lame...really that hard too get stories?????....and...I am responding! hahahahah...even worse..lmao