Edward Furlong

Accused of Battery

After 2nd Alleged GF Attack

12/18/2012 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_edward_furlong_01
"Terminator 2" actor Edward Furlong has been charged with beating up his girlfriend ... the second time he's been accused of a domestic violence attack in less than a month ... TMZ has learned.

According to court docs obtained by TMZ, the alleged domestic dispute took place on November 21st ... the day before Thanksgiving. Furlong is accused of inflicting corporal injury resulting in a traumatic condition.

The details surrounding the accuser's injuries are unclear. So far, no arrest has been made.

TMZ broke the story ... Furlong was arrested at LAX on October 30th for felony domestic violence ... after allegedly roughing up his GF during an argument at the airport.

YouDontSay

I am below the poverty level yet respect and take care of others and myself. What is wrong with people who have wads of money to just throw it all away. I know..Buddah #1 rule Life is not fair. I will get off my soapbox now.

rihbreezy

I bet he wont be crucified like Chris Brown since he's white.....

babyz65

what a shame it is when I see this actor. He is truely gifted in his acting abilities, I feel so bad that he has gotten wrapped up in this kind of life style. Truely sad......

Sean

Whats growing under his eye?

svt

He's got a shi* load of friends and family who like him. Where the hell are they when you need em? Pull yourself together a little Ed and reach out.

Just Karen

Another "star" throwing their lives away because of drugs and alcohol. Maybe Lindsay and Edward need to get together!

Ann

This guy is a walking time bomb. Someone close to him needs to step in and do something to protect the girlfriend and their child before it's too late. This is another tragedy just waiting to happen.

fargone

He needs to be in prison. But because he's an "actor" he has to go to Actor Court first. He is sentenced to and fails 3 or 4 stays in drug/alcohol/abuse rehab. After failing those taxpayer funded programs he is sentenced to a publicly funded work program that he doesn't complete due to relapse(s) and is finally ordered into a home detention program with a taxpayer funded leg monitor. He is required to publicly apologize to his former girlfriend and issued a restraining order to not be within 100 yards of the victim. The Judge warns him if he abuse's women/animals/drugs/alcohol again he could possibly, might, conceivably go to prison. Not just jail, but prison. Everything is now back to normal.

Riidonkulous

He did tell her the first time 'I'll be backk' I know I know. Jk

Gretel

Not that it would ever happen but if I knew Edward Furlong was a loose canon prone to abuse I think I'd pass. No one deserves abuse but some people sure walk into it with their eyes wide open.

LittleBIt

Dudes an a**hole who needs a serious beatdown. Grow the F up you sorry excuse for a man.

dahhtroll

Thsi guy is a wief beater and a dirt bag.

His gf shoudl hit the streets running.

Her life is in danger and she is clueless.

she has nothing to gain and every thing to lose.

guys like this never change.

his gf is just a punching bag and she must enjoy it to stick around for more!

gutsygirl

I don't care about the two adults. CCS needs to remove the 6 year old.

Me

I won't try to defend his actions but I was a big fan of his work and it is a shame to see him on this path. I do think he is talented and troubled. Drug addiction makes people do crazy things and he is out of control. I can't stand men that hit women; that said, TMZ saying he "beat his gf up" when he grabbed her arm is inaccurate. Charlie Sheen & Chris Brown have done way worse and they still get work. I pray he does not fly off the handle forcing me to throw away his movies which I once loved.

DeeMaree

This isnt gonna end well is it. Good actor, too bad for his son to see his dad go downhill like this. Drugs, what fun.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments