« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

MMA Fighter Ray Elbe

I'm SELLING Pics of

My Broken Wiener

12/19/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_Ray-Elbe_tmz_facebook
They say a picture's worth a thousand words ... and if that picture happens to feature a penis that was FRACTURED during sex, it might be worth a couple thousand bucks ... at least that's what MMA fighter Ray Elbe is hoping for.

Sources close to Elbe tell TMZ ... the former "Ultimate Fighter" contestant TOOK PHOTOS of his mangled manhood after his GF snapped it in half during a spirited love-making session.

As we previously reported, Elbe's penis ripped open ... sending blood spattering all over his room. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was immediately stitched up.

Elbe racked up thousands of dollars in medical bills ... and now, we're told the fighter is actively trying to shop the pics to various media outlets so he can pay for his expensive dong treatment.

So far, it's unclear if Ray has found a buyer ... but we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Angel Morado

EWWWWWW!

MMA Critic

Just another desperate person seeking to prolong their 5 minutes of fame. There is no better forum than TMZ in attempting to achieve this.

That Pop Life..yeah..

No,I pictured a over-cooked dog...I get it,no pics PLEASE...)-

Jackie

I bet his broken penis is ugly as his face...pfft. Keep your sh!t to yourself prick.

SuzanMoore22

Grayson. you think Thelma`s stori is really cool... on friday I got themselves a Infiniti from bringing in $4472 this past 5 weeks and-even more than, 10 grand last munth. with-out a doubt this is the best-work I have ever had. I actually started six months/ago and practically straight away began to bring in over $82.. per/hr. I use the details on this web-site,, Great60....com

My2cent

Wow...x_X

KCINDY

Dude you might want to file for disability.... it's broke!

Seldombinlaid

Ask him if those come in adult sizes too:)

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Unmmmmm no thanks would be to painful to look at all crooked and broken up

RaisingStar

It's a wonder TMZ wasn't 1st in line at the POS. (Point Of Sale)

EasilyHard

Gross

Juan Valdez

It's OK to tap out.

DumbWalrus

This is NOT Breakings News!!
This is NOT Breakings News!!
This is NOT Breakings News!!
This is NOT Breakings News!!

This story broke THREE DAYS ago. Good job taking so long TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3