'Real Housewife' Vicki Gunvalson

Holiday Ski Accident ...

My Neck Broke My Fall

1/7/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0104_vicky_gunvalson_ski_crash_launch"Real Housewives of Orange County" star Vicki Gunvalson almost didn't make it to 2013 -- her body recently went barreling down a mountain like a rogue snowball ... which left her in the hospital with a nasty case of whiplash.

Vicki tells TMZ ... she was on a ski run in Park City, Utah just before the New Year ... when a snowboarder abruptly cut her off and caused her to tumble face first down the mountain, thrashing her neck around in the process.

Vicki managed to get back up and finish the course ... but as a precaution, ski patrol called an ambulance to take her to the hospital -- giant neck brace and all -- where doctors determined she had a bad case of whiplash.

Vicki tells us, she's recovering nicely ... and will follow up with an OC doctor soon.

The Lesson Here: everyone should snowboard.

lindaem

I don't wish any of the housewives ill. . . BUT if I was forced to pick one to wrap herself around a tree it would be Vicki Gunner (b/c she guns for everyone).

Leave it to Vicki to turn a whiplash into a near death experience. Mark my words.

CHRISINPA

Did she break her tongue to?

jmolster

Of course someone cut her off, with her it's always someone else's fault ! She was one the main reason I stopped watching the show. A friend to her was someone who always agreed with her and did exactly what she wanted.

MAZ

I was looking at pictures of her face and wonder about the previous near fatal accident. Did it involve fire?

reality

Too bad she didn't pull a Sonny Bono!

reality

What a friggin' cow, looks like 10 # of **** in a 5# bag, pour me into my ski pants bitches! PUKING

Paul138

Of course it was not her fault. Snow borders arent even on the same runs in Park City. She CANT fu*king ski.

Paul138

To bad she did hit lips first.Those big giant fat things would have protected her whole body.

cari

Fate had its chance to take this witch out....you dropped the ball fate.

oclaw714

All the Housewife shows are for attention whor e s that eventually end in divorce. Over 80% of all cast end up in divorce or loose their homes.

Oh yeah Andy from Bravo is laughing all the way to the bank. He's not going down in flames. Pun intended.

SLM

she is such a box of drama..it's WHIPLASH for god's sake..I met her once and she was such a BI**..where is her loser bf?

Lilli

I can't believe how nasty everyone is. If she is abnoxous and loud, then she is the villain. You can't have a story line without a good side and a bad side, but c'mon everyone, she fell and she hurt herself. Are you actually cheering on the snow? For best karma results, accept people as they are and if she is as bad as you all say....then stop watching her show.
Good grief.

sue

Maybe if her face took the fall it would improve her looks. NASTY

frankie l.i.n.y.

to bad she did not brake her neck

Shopgirl

I like how she blames a snowboarder. Right. This woman has never taken the blame for anything that's gone wrong in her life. Learn to ski.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments