« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Lands in Arizona

Training at Junior College

1/14/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107_tim_tebow_TMZ_02
After getting screwed in New York, Tim Tebow has touched down in the Grand Canyon State ... and spent his Monday training for hours at an Arizona community college ... and TMZ has the proof.

We obtained pics of Tebow working out with a personal trainer on the track at Paradise Valley Community College in Phoenix.

Sources at the scene tell us ... Tebow trained for about 2-and-a-half hours ... running sprints and drills like he's actually gonna see the field next season.

We're told Tebow wasn't exactly incognito ... several kids and adult fans approached him for pics and autographs ... and, per usual, TT obliged with a smile.

There are rumors that Tebow will be traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars during the off-season ... but it's possible the Arizona Cardinals could also bite ... it's not like they could get any worse.

Right?

0321_tim_tebow_footer3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ryan

O.k. so how is this news? I mean the dude's season is over is he not allowed to travel? I don't see news on oher players working out while on vacation. I live here in Phx and it would be awesome to have Tebow sign with the Cards, but we don't even have coach yet, so I don't see that happening right now. I think he's just on vacation and getting a workout in, while here. If we did sign him, I would use him as a Redzone QB, a fullback and a Tight End. As a tight end, I draw up some plays where he pulls and takes a direct snap, and can do different things, he could run, have the option to pitch out, or even pass. And have him run short routes for like 3 down conversions and/or within goal. I think he'd be a stud in any of those situations. But, I don't think he's signing on with the Cards..

Regina Hamill

I would love him to go to Arizona!! He got screwed by the Broncos & the Jets. Karma is a bitch!!!

leah jacksonville

tebow is a good guy for them to use him i wish he play at the jaguars

Studley Buck

Big Tim Tebow, he take Arizona Cards to Super Bowl. He play good football.

Master

The extremes our socialist brothers will go to in order to stomp out faith surprised even me. Spending tens of millions to at best hang him up for a year, and at worst destroy his career? Then the NY Press piled on. All because the guy says a two second prayer when they score.

I hope AZ treats him like they would any other player. I think he knows the best way to stick it to NYC is to kick some Jet butt, ROFL.

Master

at1time

With any luck Tebow was Tanning in Arizona.

Chad Bowers

I wouldn't let him sign my jersey, then it would go down in value!

aflaaquarius

Would love to see Tebow a starter for the Cardinals. They would have a great season and could look foreward to the play-offs next season.

fredjones

I am an Arizona fan and live in Arizona. We need a great quarterback - not a mediocre (at best) one who will only cause drama. Please send him packing!!

EL

We dont have the worst record in the NFL YET so yeah it could be worse!

Logically

I wish the absolute worst for John Elway and the broncos. Elway treated Tebow like trash, and then sold him to the awful jets. The jets treated him like trash too, and for what? I hope the best for Tim Tebow, and wish him huge successes in his career. Maybe a valid NFL team, unlike the jets, will give Tim a chance. To hell with John Elway for mistreating this guy. It was insulting, at best.

MARK

WHO EVER LANDS HIM WILL HAVE A GREAT TEAM

sonnfish

Just please get Larry a quarterback so he doesn't leave the Cardinals!

Mason

The more pure this guy tries to be the more slimy he comes across as.....or maybe he's just dumb as a stump.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments