Crocs Founder

Fine, I WAS 'Drunk as Crap'

During DUI Arrest

1/25/2013 9:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0814-crocs-founder-mugshot-1
Crocs
founder George Boedecker is changing his tune after his crazy DUI arrest last year -- finally admitting he was wasted at the time ... after previously pleading "not guilty."

Boedecker was in court yesterday in Boulder, CO, where he pled guilty to DUI following his DUI arrest last August  -- when cops discovered him passed out in the front seat of his Porsche.

According to the police report, medics described Boedecker as "drunk as crap" ... and when cops decided to arrest him, Boedecker told the officers to "f**k yourselves in the ass."

According to the report, Boedecker also claimed he was dating Taylor Swift.

Boedecker pled "not guilty" back in September -- but yesterday he changed his plea ... and was sentenced to 2 years probation and 96 hours of community service.

But really, wearing those hideous shoes is punishment enough.

freaksober

Drunk as crap and SHARTING in his crocs

The Big Bowowski

Is it just me or does this turd look like a croc in his mugshot

DaveT

Driving drunk isn't funny but this is:
"He told officers to f-ck themselves and claimed he's dating Taylor Swift"...hahahahaha :D

ABB

That guy has the face of one of the crocs he sells!

mr.howell

This guy looks creepy!..like something out of a 1970's horror film!...I'd run the other way if I saw this scary thing coming toward me!..eek!.

rudynjudyjudy

recess appointment times^^^ is over OVER? bush`s 170 and now take down the power of the presidental parden of murders and maybe we`ll have a real goverment again and real human rights again

rudynjudyjudy

he do look like a croc of smit

DeeMaree

At least he finally owned it. Dang with his money maybe he could have a face peel or something.

KicksandGiggles

Cut the drunk some slack because he probably has dated Taylor Swift. Drunk b@st@rd! He should have served some time.

MCJ

What a croc!

cobrazombie

He was drunk as hell when he designed that ridiculous footwear.

TexasBlonde

Good job finally taking responsibility for driving drunk. If you do stop drinking totally, you will feel a lot better.

I do not care how ugly Crocs are because my feet feel like they are in heaven when I wear them. They are just about all I can wear now. Any type of regular shoe causes my back pain to be 10X worse than it is when I wear my Crocs. I could care less how ugly my shoes are if I am in less pain.

Crocs rocks!