Lindsay Lohan

I Won't Be In Court ...

I'm Sick

1/29/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_launchLindsay Lohan is gonna be in a heap of trouble tomorrow ... we've learned she will NOT be in an L.A. court Wednesday as required, because she claims she's sick ... but pictures prove otherwise.

We've learned Lindsay's new lawyer, Mark Heller, submitted documents notifying the judge she's too ill to fly.  Heller submitted a note from a Park Avenue doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can't fly for her own safety as well as the safety of the public.

Heller also submitted an article from the New York Post from January 11, reporting that a flu epidemic has hit the Big Apple.

But take a look at the pictures showing Lindsay on an all-day shopping spree in SoHo Saturday -- the same day the doctor allegedly examined her. She's even smoking ... which doesn't seem like great idea for someone with a respiratory infection.

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_smoking_v2

Interesting ... the judge hasn't even approved Heller -- a New York lawyer -- to appear in a California court on Lindsay's behalf and already there are shenanigans.

As for Lindsay ... she's in trouble.  The judge could issue a warrant for her arrest if the excuse proves bogus.

Majestik

L.A.P.D. and L.A. Courts, The Three Stooges meets the Keystone cops.
Good lord have I ever dated myself LOL.

Celeb Gossip Maven

Is Crackie even in California?

Cinner

Very unhealthy, warped sense of entitlement....

Antsixsixsix

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Nancy

PLEASE tell me the judge reads TMZ

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

If I was a bounty hunter I would grab her by her mophead into court! She's so broke she shopping in the Soho district poor sick girl!!!

MrObvious

Ok. I never post on these sites, but I think I know what is going on.

1. Heller tells Lohan she is sick.
2. Heller tells her to go out and "pick up some essentials"
3. Judge gets notice she is sick.
4. Heller asks for continuance saying his client is ill.
5. Judge says, "I saw on TMZ and elsewhere that she was out and about."
6.Heller calls Judge prejudicial based on the fact that she has interest in her movements from prior to the hearing and asks the judge be recused.
6. Heller asks for continuance until he gets a judge who hasn't seen Lohan before.

Heller is one of those "from central casting" lawyers that will pull every trick he can until he gets slapped down by the court. He has shown this and more out of the 5 year suspension he got.

The only missing link here is if the judge refuses to allow him in her court, which would force her old lawyer back in front of the judge to ask for... a continuance.

Either way.... continuance.

Meandmine

C'mon, when is this charade going to be over?? Any non 'celebrity' tax paying person would have had to legally pay for their repeated unlawful acts by now. This judge had better sentence her to something other than rehab, or she'll keep on doing what she's always done. It's worked for her so far and frankly we're all sick of it!

LLsez

With luck, we will get another round of pics showing Blo resting "comfortably", on her knees, with Vik in his Dream Hotel suite.

Vinsetta

She should have been in California weeks ago knowing this was coming up, and that there would be no "problems." But common sense and her have nothing in common. Coming up on 23 court appearances in New York and on probation, in and out of courts coming up on 7 years. Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?!!!

Jay

Isnt this just like her community service BS? She says she didnt have time to finish even though she had years because she was "working" when she was really out shopping and partying? Now she cant be in California for her court date because she is "sick" even though she is out shopping and partying.

I hope judge Sautner issues a warrant but really what will that do? Her sugar daddy will just pay it and she will be free to shop and party some more. I really hope Sautner wakes the f*ck up and just sentences her to the full amount of time on all charges so we can just be done with this charade. Until the next crime of course.

LI_Mom

Sick in the head.

Will one ethical judge take steps to hold her accountable for her out of control behavior BEFORE she winds up dead?

A judge saved Robert Downey Jr from himself, will Lindsay be so lucky?

Lisa

If the bitch ain't dying take her ass to court I can't wait! I might not be able to sleep 2nite too much excitement

Meandmine

C'mon! How long is this charade going to go on? Any other non 'celebrity' person, would have been made to pay for their unlawful activities by now tenfold!! If this judge doesn't do something about this idiot, she'll keep doing what she's always done.

hummingbird

What the hell is wrong with her, she thinks she can do whatever she wants because she is a celebrity. I can't wait until they put her ass in jail. She needs schooled in being humble, behaving like an adult and taking responsibility for her actions. If they don't put her down God sure will. And that will be worse than jail! Please God show Lindsey Lohan your wrath, teach her the lessons she clearly hasn't learned! AMEN!!