Lindsay Lohan

I Won't Be In Court ...

I'm Sick

1/29/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_launchLindsay Lohan is gonna be in a heap of trouble tomorrow ... we've learned she will NOT be in an L.A. court Wednesday as required, because she claims she's sick ... but pictures prove otherwise.

We've learned Lindsay's new lawyer, Mark Heller, submitted documents notifying the judge she's too ill to fly.  Heller submitted a note from a Park Avenue doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can't fly for her own safety as well as the safety of the public.

Heller also submitted an article from the New York Post from January 11, reporting that a flu epidemic has hit the Big Apple.

But take a look at the pictures showing Lindsay on an all-day shopping spree in SoHo Saturday -- the same day the doctor allegedly examined her. She's even smoking ... which doesn't seem like great idea for someone with a respiratory infection.

0129_lindsay_lohan_soho_shopping_smoking_v2

Interesting ... the judge hasn't even approved Heller -- a New York lawyer -- to appear in a California court on Lindsay's behalf and already there are shenanigans.

As for Lindsay ... she's in trouble.  The judge could issue a warrant for her arrest if the excuse proves bogus.

Sandy

In The Head

Italia

TO: Gargamel who wrote:
"Its a lot of hate out here for poor Lindsey."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How is she "poor Lindsay"?
She doesn't look worried about anything to me.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Too bad the judge probably has already seen the pics today. I would have LOVED seeing her face when Sautner asked Heller,
'Where's your client'?
Heller tells Sautner,
'She's sick your Honor, I have a note here from Dr. So and So.
Then the prosecution says, 'Your Honor, here are pictures of Lindsay out shopping and smoking the very same day'.

It may not be the show we wanted but I don't think its going to be half bad if Heller shows up.

tiff

With her legal representation unsettled at the moment, it's almost guaranteed that the court date tomorrow will end up just being another continuance. There is virtually no reason for her to make up a transparently false story to avoid the zero consequences that will be handed out. This is the mark of a truly pathological liar: she lies when it is unnecessary; she lies when the lie is easily proven to be a lie; she lies without regard to the public derision it brings upon her; she lies when the truth would serve her better, not just in the long run, but in the immediate moment. She really is utterly hopeless.

Vorlon

Hate to disappoint your Lying A$$ chicken4hit- but unlike you I actually have a life and was busy today.
I will gladly continue to kick your ass around the block some more.
MARVIN
Hater Roll Call: Ketjo? Ketjo?, Andy? Andy?, Vorbaby? Vorbaby?.......they're dropping like flies...

Vorlon

Just love how brave you are with the name calling when you figure someone isn't around. Coward.

hotandcold

The Teflon Queen will get another break. Just watch and wait. You'll see. She knows how to play this game soooo well. No jail time for her. She'll never do any hard time. At most she'll get a little slap on the wrist.
But, IMO, it's just what she needs - a major wake-up call. It worked for Robert Downey, Jr. and it just might work for her...

Vorlon

While I'm at it Lying Coward- I NEVER said you were Spaz. I thought Spam was Retard Warrior. Unless you're admitting to be him too.
I CHALLENGE you to provide proof I said you were spaz.
Idiot.

Sara Sells Sea Shells

Would some judge with testicles just throw her in real jail for longer than 26 seconds so she can learn something already? I know her antics are putting food on the table of the TMZ staff, but she's starting to piss me off...

hugh

I hope the US Marshalls are sent to whatever hotel she's squatting in and haul her skanky ass back to California to serve some real time.

spliffsmommy

get yr scury arse to court firecrotch!

Copswife43

She needs to do time,maybe sitting in a jail will straighten her out like it did Paris Hilton .... Her mother needs to get her own life also and stop expecting Lindsay to support her and the other kids.

Mumra the Ever Living

Dear Mr/Mrs Judge -
Could you please excuse Lindsay from court today, she has a sore throat. I know that for a fact because normally she can get my peen down to the hilt, but today she could barely choke it 3/4 of the way down - even after I told her "No ***********, No Shoes".
Dr. Vikram: MD, DO, DDS, DVD, DOA

seamus

If Cali does issue a warrant for her arrest-you can bet that Bitcho will not be smart enough to lay low. If any police officer sees her and knows she has a warrant it is their responsibility and obligation to bring her in. can't you picture it her screaming -are you serious?

21stcent

If she doesn't show in court, I hope they make her surrender her passport and issue a bench warrent.
All this makes her look bad for her NYC troubles.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments