« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reza from 'Shahs of Sunset'

49ers Will LOSE Super Bowl

Thanks to Anti-Gay Player

1/31/2013 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013113_reza2_launch
Openly gay "Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan is wishing a POX on the 49ers this weekend at the Super Bowl ... all because of cornerback Chris Culliver, who said gays don't belong in the 49ers' locker room.

Reza was out in L.A. yesterday when he unloaded on Culliver for his homophobic remarks -- throwing the double bird in the camera, saying, "I hope you guys lose 'cause you're a douchebag!"

He added, "Don't talk sh*t about the gays motherf**ker! 49ers are going down!!!"

For the record, Culliver has since offered a half-assed nonsensical apology for his anti-gay comments, but we still gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Peter Popoff

Go niners I don't want gays in my lockeroom either Ole Sandusky Azz mutha. Fuka

USA#1

Who cares what some gay terrorist has to say. GTFO of the country Sadham.

USA#1

The only thing more gay than this fool is this story.

Bilderberg1776

He's never seen with non-Persians so cares what this brown racist thinks I would say go home but Israel is about to make real hot over there and your to feminine to fight for your country

Truth

No hate like liberal hate. As usual.

Rail Runner

Hey Reza, Rosie O'donnell called she wants her cheesy mustache back.

chaozz

**** now that shahs have said this let me get to vegas..Oh wait I don't give a **** what they think..

brainscan

Some Hollywood big shots are saying that they are looking at Harvey to host a new Gong show like TV show....

brainscan

Harvey bring me the sweet big soft tan Iranian woman and I will trade you gold for federal reserve notes babe.....

Kookla

If Reza says it, it "must be true"

Pockets

Reza, clearly a shining beacon of personal responsibility, calling out an entire team for one man's words. Words that the team has actually gone on record as believing sentiments that oppose Culliver's views, both before and after he expressed them. Don't talk **** about the gays? Are gays a ****ing tribe now?

Kaveman

before this article I had no preference, but now I say...

GO 49'ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan in Phoenix

How many stories has TMZ done about gay 'issues' over the last 48 to 72 hours?! There is more to life than trying to attack someone's personal opinions about your favorite subject, so get over it Harvey. Keep trying to tell yourselves it is normal for a man to ejaculate in the mouth & poo chute of another man - it never will be normal no matter how much you want it to be.

tellmeaboutit

The amazing thing is that anyone would watch this ass hat garbage on tv. LMAO Besides, isn't he the spawn of one of those countries who say they don't have gays?? He should announce himself where it counts.

brainscan

The heart breaker jams on his guitar and screams thunder and lighting to me.....