« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reza from 'Shahs of Sunset'

49ers Will LOSE Super Bowl

Thanks to Anti-Gay Player

1/31/2013 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013113_reza2_launch
Openly gay "Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan is wishing a POX on the 49ers this weekend at the Super Bowl ... all because of cornerback Chris Culliver, who said gays don't belong in the 49ers' locker room.

Reza was out in L.A. yesterday when he unloaded on Culliver for his homophobic remarks -- throwing the double bird in the camera, saying, "I hope you guys lose 'cause you're a douchebag!"

Who ya got?

• 49ers
  • Ravens
He added, "Don't talk sh*t about the gays motherf**ker! 49ers are going down!!!"

For the record, Culliver has since offered a half-assed nonsensical apology for his anti-gay comments, but we still gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

Dear Reza Farahan. Shut the F++k up. Signed everyone. Ahole!

BB not bb

Isn't it lovely how some homo Iranian immigrant can come here and try to shut down Americans for their right to express their own opinions. If he was in Iran carrying on with his gay self, they would have him in the worst prison being tortured and then they would have him hanged.

Somehow these people come here though and think it is cool to trash America and everything it stands for while taking full advantage of all it has to offer. And whatever the guy said about gays is probably correct.

Americans are sick and tired of being told what to think and what to accept. Gayness is not a part of our culture and if we don't like it, we have a right to say so.

brainscan

It was not m,y fault he attacked me when I was alone and afraid.....

Uncle Rufus

49ers 42, Ravens 28
Hitler mustache A-RAB, 0.

brainscan

Did you kill the giant Brainscan? What about that big black babe that loves you? What does that have to do with you killing the giant ,man?

brainscan

Well, It's kinda complicated rerally he was beating her just as I was lost driving back from Vegas and so I stepped in the fight but I did not mean too and she seemed to like me.....

Spoiled61

This is america. We have forgotten traditional values. Everything is not about being gay. We have a right to express our opinions and not be on the gay train. Reza is a poor excuse for a guy man and he is also racists. So he opinions mean nothing.

Who the Hell is Khloe

This is a dumb show!

VictoriaGirl

If im going to watch the superbowl I need to know 1 thing. Which team has the least amount of racists,rapists and woman beaters on it? I need to know who to root for.

Mimi

EFF YOU REZA!!!! Your're an idiot! I WAS A FAN OF YOUR SHOW BUT NOT ANYMORE. Culliver's opinions do NOT represent those opinions of ALL San Franciscans! GO NINERS!!!!!

BB not bb

Isn't a shah an Iranian prince like the one who was run out before they got the Ayotollah Khameni-ac in? It is ironic that a people who allowed their own leader to be dethroned for being too entitled take his title once they come to America. What is the point of this show, that there are rich Iranians in L A?

I have never seen the show but it is talked about on this site quite often. Is the point to keep up with what is popular or to make it popular? Is it even worth watching?

joecrabs

Who? What the F--- is a Shah? Why ask a gay about football unless you're trying to get the gay community to get all flustered about all the straight peoples replies. Don't get you're short jorts all in a wad just because someone doesn't agree with your lifestyle. You don't agree with mine but you don't see me bitching about it. Goodnight.

brainscan

Yeah like today I spent at least 5 minutes looking in the mirror and told myself I'm good babe done nothing wrong and I left and walked down the sidewalk a cute innocent chubby girl said Hi! in such a sweet way it disarmed my ego for I knew she was everything good and I had been a fool......

backfire

If Reza learned how to read or watched the news he would know that teammates on 49er's rejected the remark. Reza is not exactly the poster boy for gays.

Violent Pope

This cat is a cabby in San Francisco, maybe it's his brother.