« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian to Judge

Help Me Create a

New, Full Life

2/6/2013 11:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-kim-kardashian-kris-humphries
Kim Kardashian says she wants a divorce because it "will help create a new, full life for me" ... this according to new legal docs.

Kim filed a declaration in her divorce case obtained by TMZ, complaining to the judge that Kris Humphries is not only standing in the way of her happiness, but threatening her health and welfare, and "also ... the health and well-being of my unborn child." We broke the story, her doctor is concerned as well.

Kim scoffs at Kris' claim she defrauded him in the marriage, and says it's actually Kris who is screwing with her life. She says she wants a divorce so she can move on with her life, and "the same should hold true for [Kris].

Kim notes Kanye is eager to sign a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity when their child is born, but he won't be able to if she's still married to Kris.

And Kim is citing some stories claiming Kris is saying he now has "all the power" and that "he is in control of my misery."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mee

YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR HELP WHEN YOU MADE THAT BABY ahead of time HAVING IRRESPONSIBLE SEX with men other than YOUR LAWFUL HUSBAND !!
SO NOW SUFFER

Jacktheflipper

@ cooley I hope you read my comment u F@G I wish I can find u and smash ur ballz since u don't deserve them I'd slit your throat and bag ur pathetic body and dump it at a local dump where u belong u S0B

Kookla

Don't wish anyone harm, especially to an unborn child. But I wish both of these idiots would go away for good

Leighton

If she's feels her unborn child's health is so greatly at risk, then why not drop your allegations and case against Kris and allow him whatever he wants? If anything, these accusations don't reflect poorly on Kris, but instead on Kim. She's essentially saying the divorce--and what she stands to lose if Kris gets his way--is more important than the baby's health.

Jessica

He proposed to her so it ain't fraud and Kris should have seen the signs that the marriage wAsnt gonna work but he wanted the fame as well. Frankly, I wouldn't even know who Kris Humphries was if it wAsnt for Kim.

Big Johnson Lardassian

Whore!

Gretel

By the time she's done having her bottom lip padded it w ill be hanging down to her chin. She is not at all attractive and getting more homely by the day.

Drk Gntlmn

KimmySkank is the one causing the stress.....lord knows she or her PIMP paid the Dr. to state this claim. She should pay up & shut up. Most likely she is stressed since KKTM ratings is considerably lower. People are tired of the this trolls BS. TMZ is definitely on K-trash payroll. The PIMP got her own talk show on FOX.....just like TMZ!

Dani

Let's see TMZ is on Fox, Ryan Seacrest is on Fox with American Idol, Ryan Seacrest vaulted the Ktrash family to fame with all their shows. Ummmm, TMZ never has a negative thing to say about that family. Mike W is up Kimmiekakes butt. Kim, if your so concern about the health of your baby....stay home and quit flying around with Kayne and making appearances on TV. Did Kayne ever hear of using a condom??? Did mampimp not teach you about birth control?

stop

She is only wanting this over with quickly and USING the baby because SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO THE DEPOSITION AND ADMIT TO LYING!!!! She is learning from her mother about using children! Everyone knows how doctors of celebs are

Tracey

I don't like her or her clan. But if you think he isn't just as screwed up, if not more than her, you are delusional! You don't cause this much of a stink if you have been married under a year, unless you have mental issues. She had tv show about he rlife. How can anyone be so stupid, to think he is innocent and didn't know what he was getting in to?

Menace to society

It's my baby I am sorry I was drunk met up with her backstage at a Kayne concert and gave her all the perfect sperm she could take

Sharon

Harvy, quit taking your opinion as fact. Quit making it so one sided

Sharon

Ki, settle the devorce, you wanted it and pay up. You have the money. That phony wedding on TV made you a lot of momey. Queit playing the the poor me card. TMZ quit playing it also. She made a lot of money on this, pay up and move on. You have more money in your future. If you care about your baby quit using the media and move on. Quit playing the poor me card. You sold your soul to fame, pay up

HAHA IDIOT

Thats what you get for marrying him when you weren't in love idiot!!!! Go Kris.... take your time and let her hurt some now!!!!!!! hahaha Marriages are forever not for a moment when you change your mind!!! Suck for you Kimye