Jessica Simpson

BABY BUMP #2!

2/7/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Pregnant Jessica Simpson -- BABY BUMP #2Jessica Simpson is ditching the coveralls ... proudly showing off her pregnant belly in L.A. yesterday -- and TMZ has the pics.

Fetus Simpson had been under wraps for the past couple of weeks ... with Jessica sporting all sorts of baggy clothes to keep her bump out of the public eye.

But now that Jessica is a couple of months into pregnancy ... and growing ... she's given up on the cover-up ... and hit the gym yesterday in all her pregnant glory, rocking tight workout clothes.

Jessica is currently in a multi-million deal with Weight Watchers ... and it looks like the company will get twice what they paid for ... 'cause she vows to drop the weight (again) once the kid is born.

YouDontSay

She looks beautiful and healthy. Even scrub pants look good on her.

JJ

SHE LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE A TRAMP.
NO CLASS WHATSOEVER....

LISA

It doesn't look like she's gained any weight so far. If she works out and eats healthy she probably won't need to do weight watchers after the baby is born.

Georgiagirl

She looks fine. She will lose the weight and be back to her old self in no time. I see people calling her whore and every other name in the book. I think she's a lot like Britney. They were beautiful teens who everyone loved. Then they weren't teens. Love affair over. Now it seems like everyone just wants to pick on them and are dying to see them fail. I never liked the canned, plastic way they were sold at such a young age. Their whole lives exposed. I have a certain amount of consideration for them both because as a mother I feel badly for the way they were exploited and now if they make one misstep they are crucified in the headlines. People seem to forget you don't stay young and perfect forever. These girls are moving into their 30s and people still want the 17 year old versions.

laffnbear

I don't understand the obsession with pregnancy. At any given time hundreds of thousands of women are pregnant in America.
I don't find pregnant women very attractive or "special, and don't see "the glow."

Hawardj

Umm she posted a pic on her twitter a couple weeks ago...she's not exactly hiding it

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Ummm TMZ? This isn't exactly a scoop and by far it isn't the first picture. I recall a few weeks ago she was on vacation and took a pic of herself with her bump hanging out in all its glory. I really don't think she sent that to me personally, so I guess you're wrong.

feelyourboobies

She is beautiful no matter what.

Meag

She posted her bare bump at the end of December. 6 weeks too late TMZ.

Snugbug

TMZ, this is NOT the first photo of her 'baby bump' - she tweeted her OWN picture of herself in a bikini while in Hawaii back in December. Sorry, but you can't take credit for getting the first photos this time.

wendy

you can tell she's really watching her weight this time, you can tell by her face and neck....she looks great.

bring back recent posts

....Fetus Simpson...a couple of months into pregnancy.....you " writers" at Tmz..are just as ignorant as many of the posters here...good god!

Sir Paul McCartney

Looks like someone forgot to "Pull Out!" Must of been to good 'eh. Ha Ha

Michelle

I'm no Jessica Simpson fan, but some of these hateful comments are uncalled for. One commenter referred to her child as a bastard. Are you serious? As a married woman and the mother of two young sons, I FIND THAT APPALLING! You people who hurl these insults are obviously so damn miserable in your own lives so you spend your time being nasty. Simpson has an estimated worth of $1 billion, a lovely daughter with another on the way, in a loving relationship....do you think she really cares what any of us think about her? Enjoy you success, Jessica.

nologinyo

If I didn't know she was pregnant, I'd say that was fat. So I wouldn't be so quick as to call that a baby bump.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments