'Jerseylicious' Star

Strips For Playgirl ...

Wanna See My Sausage?

3/4/2013 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301_filly_giove_jerseylicious_playgirl_launch
In between making pizza and tanning, "Jerseylicious" star Filippo Giove found time to show off what his mama gave him -- BY DROPPING TROU for Playgirl and TMZ has the pics.

Filippo -- a star on the Style Network show since 2010 -- stripped down to his bday suit and posed in a variety of sexy (ish) positions for the upcoming Spring issue.

Specifically, Filippo shows off his derriere on some red satin sheets ... poses with a few strategically-placed bubbles and gets naked in a pizza shop while slathered in marinara sauce -- with only a LARGE pizza box covering his junk.

Maybe it's large ... we're not actually sure. You decide.

EasilyHard

Ca$h out!!

Mitzymitzy

Who think women like this ****? We don't. Maybe gay men do? His face made me vomit in my mouth.

Dawn

Does he know that MEN are the main purchasers of that magazine?????

LISA

Whoever wrote this article is pretty clueless. Jerseyliscious is nothing like Jersey Shore. It's a reality show (scripted, of course) about hair salons. Philly is a hair salon manager, as well as a model.

Truth

ONLY HARVEY AND MANTI TE'O IS INNERESTED IN HIS PEEN. #TRUTH!!

SammyG

Meh... But I wouldn't kick him outta bed. I'd let him bone if I had nothing better to do.

Mikey

His whole family thinks he's a homo. This just confirms it. Everyone knows Playgirl is a home favorite.

Shaunie

Eww I wouldn't want my man laying in bed like that! He looks like a receiver! Only a gay man would find that pose sexy

Mikey

His whole family thinks he's a homo. This just confirms it. Everyone knows Playgirl is a homo favorite.

Chi-city momma

Eh....nothing to look at here. With these "poses" and "come hither" attempts, I'm sure he'll have himself a boyfriend in the near future.
He's clearly on he hunt posing for a KNOWN GAY MAN'S magazine!

Ivy

His butt looks so flat: (

NOT ELMO

Filippo-G is in The Right POSition for Frank Ocean to take care of Him....

PictureUp

more of the obvious TMZ turdburglar agenda!! cmon Harvey man up "literally" and come out of the closet!!

Scary

What I've learned from TMZ: gay men and straight women have different tastes. Which, I guess, is good for everyone.

Mrugowsky

Harvey finds this top story of the week. Ickkk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments