Adrienne Maloof

On Quitting Housewives:

'I Can Sleep Well at Night'

3/5/2013 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030513_adrienne_maloof_splash
Adrienne Maloof
just fired ANOTHER parting shot at the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ...  saying she can finally "sleep well at night" now that she's left the show.

As we first reported, Maloof quit "RHOBH" just a few weeks ago ... telling producers the intrusiveness was ruining her family and her personal life.  We're told things between Adrienne and Bravo have turned "ugly" recently after she refused to appear on the reunion show ... and now it's clear, she's still pissed.

Just a few hours ago in Bev Hills, Maloof told a photog how excited she is to be away from all the drama ... and called her departure "a big relief."

Still, Maloof says her 15 minutes ain't up yet ... claiming she's got big plans in the works and urging her fans to stay tuned for the "second chapter of my life."

Constance

Y'all are crazyyy w/these comment!! Too funny...ctfu!!

Courtney Bingham

You guys are so off based with these remarks it's not even funny. Adrienne is one of the kindest, most down to earth people I know. It's easy to point fingers and bash so you don't have to look in the mirror at your own pathetic lives. I feel really sad for all of you with so much bitterness and hatred coming out of your mouths, how sad for you.

Edith

This man!! ohhh woman? ??? Trans!!!

Courtney Bingham

I feel really bad for all of you that have all of this time on your hands and so much hatred in you to bash Adrienne. She is one of the sweetest, lovely, sweet and down to earth women I know, I guess it's easier for you to point fingers than look at your lives in the mirror. So sad. Here's hoping that you get a life. :)

Iris Myandowski

PLEASE tell me that the "2nd chapter in her life" involves a head transplant, cuz I'm gonna have nightmares about that face

Daisygirl420

Hold up. She has fans?

loveyou15

Fans????? Wtf is wrong with this creature looking beast. She will not be missed.

lcmb

"...the second chapter of her life"?

At her age, shouldn't she be at least on chapter 26?

JLS

Adrienne was FIRED! She had no choice but to leave the show LMAO! So glad she's gone!

Hank

she is so fat and ugly. the other women look like they may have been hot once, but this one looks like she was never ever hot. Always just a short fat troll.

VogieBear

I really liked her a great deal starting out. I think no one knows how they'll handle public scrutiny until it happens... Esspecially at this level. I just wish the best for her family. I also hope Rod's son has 'shaped up' since his stint with reality tv... He was a bit of a douche, he was ;) Good luck A!

LindaJay

I suspect she is ashamed to be a PROVEN liar. She has too much pride. She should just swallow her pride and really apologize to whomever (whether she feels she is right or wrong)---and just c'mon back, girl! She thinks she is too much but is not.

Toilethead

Good! Now please stop talking about that nasty old whore.

steak man

Can you say 2 bagger

Anon

I'm guessing she will join Celebrity Apprentice and be the next Omarosa.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments