Chris Brown

Valet Tried to Rip Me Off

3/7/2013 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0307-chris-brown-tmz
Chris Brown says the reason he lost his temper and threatened a valet last night was because the guy tried to fleece him ... TMZ has learned.

A source connected to Chris tells TMZ ... the valet outside PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, CA -- where Chris was attending a charity event -- was supposed to charge $5 a pop ... but when Chris tried to pick his car up, the valet tried to scam him by charging $10.

The source says other people who parked at PINZ last night were charged $5. Chris believes he was singled out because he's famous.

Chris says it's not about the money ... it's the principle of the thing.

SnoopLion

He is a tool and will end up in jail when he beats Rhianna up again. What a THUG

R

I would've given the valet a 20.

sowhat

I can't believe how stupid you people are... Keep drinkin' that media Kool-Aid. Complete idiots.

Jenn

Sorry, but I don't believe for one second that the valet would put his job in jeopardy trying to scam $5 off of the douchiest celeb in the country. But even if that's what happened, there were about 15 better ways for CB to handle it.

Stage

that black hate button really means hating on Chris lets see how many low lives are still hatiing on him lol dont worry i'll wait lol

None ya

Yes, but considering his past and how people perceive him maybe he should have shut the eff up and paid the $10. I live in downtown RVA and pay more for parking. I wish more than just thugs came out of VA. Chris Brown, Mike Vick, D'Angelo etc...Come On Man!

sowhat

I'm not even a fan of Christ brown, but it makes me want to vomit to see how you guys get over celebrity news. You literally read TMZ just to feel better about your inadequate lives. I don't get it.

CLINT

People, quit calling CB a thug. He is a wanna-be-thug. Call him what he actually is. A PUNK!!

August

Of course NOTHING about taxpayers GETTING RIPPED-OFF from all of his fans SELLING THEIR FOOD-STAMPS to buy his CD's & Concert Tickets....

sowhat

Why was it not covered that he was AT the Charity event to begin with? Why is it never? Good news doesn't sell. I don't care about a 30 second clip that was show on TMZ that clearly tell the WHOLE story. Again, complete idiots.

Stage

TEEEAAAAMMMMM BREEEEEEEEEZY HAAAAATERRRRRRSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! LAUGHING AT YALL B**** A**ES lmaoooo *tears*

Spotlight

He has a point if they were trying to rip him off. But he still is crazy.

TJ

Five dollars? Seriously?? Chris Brown wipes his a$$ with five dollar bills, why's he getting all bent?

kells

Chris has never had a job. All he's done is get lucky by singing like a girl and dancing around like a Michael Jackson impersonator. Stop supporting this douche, and maybe someday he will understand what having a real job is- maybe a valet? Hopefully some douchelord will treat him like s*** too.

adrianwayne

I don't believe Chris Brown is sorry for
what he did to Rihanna. Had he been
sorry he would have volunteered to go
to jail or at least did his community
service. However, I am not God and
not able to tell you whether or not will he
physically abuse her again, With that being
said I think the public should back off
of the stone throwing at him... If he
doesn't connect with that inner voice
that God puts in some of us to recognize
that he is costing Rihanna to lose the
respect of others because she stays
with him, he will never do the right
things to earn the public's respect.
If I were his spiritual adviser, I would
advise him to volunteer to go to jail
in a hallway house and do 6 months
in jail... Maybe he could go to jail 3
days out of the week, and have the other
4 days to himself for six months.. I am
sure the public would then forgive him..
Anyway, I think people should leave him
alone.. He will eventually shoot himself
in the foot if he hasn't changed... If he
has, he will surprise us.